Williams precision peep sight picture

BH2010

FNG
Hey guys, I just put a new Williams Precision sight set on my CVA Optima and thought you guys might want to actually see what it looks like. This is the standard rear peep, front globe, and then a fiber optic insert in the globe. I think the rear peep aperture could be a little smaller, but I really like it. I will try to take more pictures through the wire inserts in the coming weeks. I have never seen pictures through these sights anywhere else online.
14f2ae089cf4bc2b01376f0d1f4543d3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk

NorseNW

FNG
That does look like a lot of real estate inside the rear aperture. I just put mine on last week and don't recall seeing that much room around mine. Maybe it's the photo, the distance between the front and rear sites or maybe your photo is much more clear than me looking through mine with degrading eye sight. I'm hoping it works out well when I get the range in the coming weeks. First time muzzy hunter - a little nervous about the journey!

OP
B

BH2010

FNG
That does look like a lot of real estate inside the rear aperture. I just put mine on last week and don't recall seeing that much room around mine. Maybe it's the photo, the distance between the front and rear sites or maybe your photo is much more clear than me looking through mine with degrading eye sight. I'm hoping it works out well when I get the range in the coming weeks. First time muzzy hunter - a little nervous about the journey!
Probably a combination of my phone being closer than my rye and all muzzleloaders being different. I might investigate getting a smaller peep insert after trying it out, because I do see just a little light around the front hood in person.

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk