Will there be an elk season with coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjschill

FNG
So
I sure hope we have our first archery elk hunt this year in Idaho..my son and have day dreamt for months now about the Idaho Mountains. Hate to rain on anyone’s parade, and I haven’t read everyone’s comments on this mask wearing subject..interesting how the majority of people on the left side want everyone to be mandated to wear masks at ALL times in public but it’s ok to abort unborn babies and have the “choice” to do so. I’m a business owner in TN and my wife told
Me today that some women in our area have started a FB group about wearing masks..we don’t require our employees to wear masks, and this FB mask wearing group is publicly listing a business shit list, which is a list of all businesses in our area who don’t enforce the masks and calling them out.

Interesting how it's OK for you to have a choice when it's not just your body, but possibly everyone's you come into contact with? So you are now pro choice?

it is about rights... u choose who gets to vote for your laws... plus pretty sure there is nothing in the constitution about clothing and accessories... what is against your rights is telling you where and when you can't travel and making things like a mask criminal offense in public land... any business has the right to refuse someone for not wearing a mask or shirt or shoes but giving someone a fine and misdemeanor for a mask is un constitutional just like telling them where they can travel and when

TN VOL77

FNG
So

Interesting how it's OK for you to have a choice when it's not just your body, but possibly everyone's you come into contact with? So you are now pro choice?
Clever response. Since the 1970’s more unborn babies have died than the corona will ever come close to..not even in the same galaxy comparison as for deaths. Screw masks!

rjschill

FNG
Clever response. Since the 1970’s more unborn babies have died than the corona will ever come close to..not even in the same galaxy comparison as for deaths. Screw masks!

How do deaths now come into play when we are talking about rights? You are saying wearing a mask is your choice or should be, correct? You don't care about anyone else dying because of not wearing a mask so how is my argument different?

Are only rights you agree with OK?

Wapiti1

WKR
The reality is that we would all dress in drag and dance the hula if that is what it took to hit the elk woods.

I just ordered a sweet Valo camo matching sleeveless tunic and skirt just in case. And a couple of masks to match.

Stick to the topic. Is there going to be an elk season? Hell yeah! The question is, will you be there or not?

If this is really hitting your constitutional nerve, go buy a gun. That makes me feel better when I am down in the dumps.

Here it is the deal. There are exceedingly few things that I will eat shit for. Hunting is one. I don't like the eating shit part, but I do like the hunting part. I didn't avoid fattening foods, run several miles a day, deal with a bad knee, and spend a stupid amount of money to not go hunting. Suck it up and vote accordingly when the time comes.

Jeremy

In all seriousness I’m planning on going elk hunting with my muzzleloader tag in Colorado this September.

And yes I’m planning on wearing my mask when I go into the gas station or liquor store.

You'll be the first guy to ever rob a liquor store in CO with a muzzleloader.

Jeremy

TN VOL77

FNG
How do deaths now come into play when we are talking about rights? You are saying wearing a mask is your choice or should be, correct? You don't care about anyone else dying because of not wearing a mask so how is my argument different?

Are only rights you agree with OK?
I am Pro Life...my point was most of the left side wants it to be a requirement/law to wear masks..all I am saying: the left says it’s a “choice” to murder babies but I don’t have the “choice” in some areas/cities to not wear a mask. I believe the virus is real but I don’t believe it’s what the media says it is.. Marxism= population control & more control in general (mask wearing mandates, travel restrictions, etc) in my home town a friend of mine stood in line for an hour to be tested for the virus, which he had signed up for, due to his schedule he couldn’t wait anymore and had to leave. He got a call the next day that he had the coronavirus that he never got tested for. So I’m on the fence about the corona crap

rjschill

FNG
I agree this thread is way off topic. I've inside for too long! Apologies for getting riled up.

I hope all seasons are open this year. Even with crazy restrictions it would be worth it to get out in the woods.

TN VOL77

FNG
I am Pro Life...my point was most of the left side wants it to be a requirement/law to wear masks..all I am saying: the left says it’s a “choice” to murder babies but I don’t have the “choice” in some areas/cities to not wear a mask. I believe the virus is real but I don’t believe it’s what the media says it is.. Marxism= population control & more control in general (mask wearing mandates, travel restrictions, etc) in my home town a friend of mine stood in line for an hour to be tested for the virus, which he had signed up for, due to his schedule he couldn’t wait anymore and had to leave. He got a call the next day that he had the coronavirus that he never got tested for. So I’m on the fence about the corona crap
Also..thanks for debating with me so I can get to my 10 comments so I can purchase used hunting gear on Rokslide since I’m a newbie.
I agree this thread is way off topic. I've inside for too long! Apologies for getting riled up.

I hope all seasons are open this year. Even with crazy restrictions it would be worth it to get out in the woods.

TN VOL77

FNG
You’re good rjs..hopefully we can jump in our trucks and drive to elk camp! I’m praying that I can go! Supposed to leave in like 7 weeks..counting down the days brothers!

Status
Not open for further replies.