Wilderness Ridge Llamas Tent

Has anyone seen or used these tents? They look very interesting for size, room and weight.

Thread discussing these. Ryan has been testing one out. I am about "this" close to buying he Bundok.

Brewski

Lil-Rokslider
For that price I would be afraid to leave the tent unattended, especially at a trail head or car camp.

Alder_

Lil-Rokslider
Buddy has spent a number of nights in them.
He said they’re the bees knees but have a special application. Think it was built specifically with llamas in mind.
That being said probably wouldn’t be a bad basecamp via atv/ads or vehicle.

I bought the snow trekker version Friday. I'll try to do a review when I get it in a few weeks

Yaada_205

FNG
Ive been looking at the GoTent by Davis (10x10).... and like its price. This one has a nice build to it with the tensioners to pull the side walls out and its much lighter than the GoTent... but geez the price is outrageous. No window or screen door option? Hmmm.

sneaky

"DADDY"
For that price I would be afraid to leave the tent unattended, especially at a trail head or car camp.
Price a standard wall tent nowadays then. You'd never leave camp at all

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

sneaky

"DADDY"
Ive been looking at the GoTent by Davis (10x10).... and like its price. This one has a nice build to it with the tensioners to pull the side walls out and its much lighter than the GoTent... but geez the price is outrageous. No window or screen door option? Hmmm.
These are also much taller inside than a GoTent. I like the Go Tent, but I'm hunched over anywhere except directly under the ridge pole. These have more room for less weight. Everything is a tradeoff

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Bachto

WKR
I am having the same contemplation. I have pack goats and want something a little more sturdy than your typical silpoly teepee. I like the Go-Tents price for sure but the WRTL tent is definitely designed better. Also it's way lighter which I get is where a lot of the price comes from. There's just no way I can justify $2500 for a tent right now.

OP
C
My buddy has a go tent. It’s nice and does well. It is heavy and takes a while to set up but that’s about the only negative I can think of.