Wilderness Athlete 28 day challenge?

Schleppy

Lil-Rokslider
I was on the Wilderness Athlete site and saw the 28 day challenge on the closeout page for $200. Has anyone tried this? I'm not a supplement guy but I was thinking about giving this a try. I've been working hard with diet and exercise to lose about 50 pounds to get in shape for elk hunting, and put me back in shape for good. I've already lost 20 and I'm doing good on my program, but I'm ready to try something new. I noticed a lot of the people on here use the WA products so they must be legit.

les welch

Super Moderator
Staff member
I was on the Wilderness Athlete site and saw the 28 day challenge on the closeout page for $200. Has anyone tried this? I'm not a supplement guy but I was thinking about giving this a try. I've been working hard with diet and exercise to lose about 50 pounds to get in shape for elk hunting, and put me back in shape for good. I've already lost 20 and I'm doing good on my program, but I'm ready to try something new. I noticed a lot of the people on here use the WA products so they must be legit.

Hey Ty,

I like the WA stuff a lot. I guess I wouldn't go the 28 day challenge route personally. I think you can lose the weight you are looking for without. I would however look at the Hydrate and Recover drink mix, and possilby the Energy and Focus drink mix for your hunts. Some of the bars are good too, but you have to find the flavors you like. Let me know and you can try some of mine before buying a bunch of something you don't like.

Eat Clean, drink lots of water, and exercise is the best way to lose weight IMO.

Les

The WA Stuff is the best on the market for what we here on this site are doing!! You can even find Aron and I on their Athletes page. The 28 day Challenge isn't something that I would do NOW. I would look at doing something like that starting the month before season to "finish" off. Stick to what you are doing. Good Luck. KEEP HYDRATED just as Les said and keep eating right.

DEW

Lil-Rokslider
Guys how about a little more info on the WA products you use, such as what do you use daily? What do you use on hunts ? How much do you take and when? Thanks DEW

les welch

Super Moderator
Staff member
Daily I take the WA vitamin.

On hunts I have a Superman every morning right away (E&F and H&R mixed). Then I have have 60 oz of H&R throughout the day. I have bars mid-morning and midafternoon. Gels as needed.

Hy Altitude Advantage Starting a week before and for the first two days at elevation.