Wild Sheep Foundation - Southeast Chapter

I know we have many sheep hunters from the southeastern US on here, and I hope you all will join the new Southeast Chapter of the Wild Sheep Foundation.

The mission of the Southeast Chapter of the Wild Sheep Foundation is to build a community of conservationists to raise resources in support of scientific wild sheep management practices and habitat improvement. This is to ensure healthy populations of North America's sheep herds for future generations to enjoy. We are a volunteer organization dedicated to sharing our passion for mountain hunting, educating the public and youth about the sustainable use of mountain resources and the important role hunters play in wildlife conservation, regardless of where we live.

Please note: The SE Chapter WSF bylaws require that members maintain dual membership with WSF at all levels. For example, to be a life member of SE Chapter WSF, you must also be a life member of WSF.

https://www.wildsheepfoundation.org/memberships/chapters-and-affiliates/southeast-wsf

We will be having our first banquet in 2025 in Islamorada, FL.

1717503565097.png

Sandbrew

FNG
I signed up as a member but I have to say you might want to pick an easier place to get to for a banquet. ;-)

1718033421259.png