Wiggy's Ultra Light and Super Light bags

The super light is rated -40 or 0? I am a little confused on how that’s presented

Edit: nvm I read the description my bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bobco

FNG
they have great deals if you walkin at GJ factory and you get to Meet Mr Wiggy, it is an experience. I have a bunch of his bags and like them very much. not a backpack bag.....

etapia

Lil-Rokslider
Does anyone know if the hoods lay flat on both designs or only the boat foot?

OP
W
Got my ultra light today. Obviously haven't had a chance to put it to the test, but my first impressions are very positive. The coyote color looks great.

Heath423

Lil-Rokslider
Additional $20 off per bag this weekend. Email states he may extend that thru Tuesday but not for sure. The additional $20 shows up in cart. Add to boot free poncho. Better hurry. Great bags for car camping.
20 degree $110 out the door.
0 degree $100 out the door.

wyojdubya

Lil-Rokslider
Mine arrived today--long wide in coyote. It’s different than what I'm used to in a bag, but nice in its own right. If it's as warm and half as durable as many folks say, it might be the best 100 bucks and change I've spent on sleep gear.

Got a super light. So long as you know what you are getting in terms of weight and bulk, I don't think you'll be disappointed. I'm pleasantly surprised at the quality of the construction

*zap*

WKR
I have had my wiggys bags for years and used a few of them daily thru the winters.....other than the puppy chew they have held up great and still keep me warm.