Why the NR HATE?? Let's fix it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archer86

WKR
You’re missing the point if a state doesn’t have as much public land then it’s not being subsidized by the federal government and the states animals are not living on the Public land.
States like that should have more leeway in how they allocate tags because the residence of the state own the wildlife and they pay for the land that it lives on.

On states that have a higher percentage of public land, which is paid for by the federal government, meaning the taxpayers of the 50 states. Those states should have a mandatory 80/20 split. And if they’re not willing to do that, then let the state pick up the bill and let them pay for the management and the ownership of all the public land that their wildlife lives on..
So the west needs to subsidize a play ground for everyone else to come and use at there convenience?

You’re missing the point if a state doesn’t have as much public land then it’s not being subsidized by the federal government and the states animals are not living on the Public land.
States like that should have more leeway in how they allocate tags because the residence of the state own the wildlife and they pay for the land that it lives on.

On states that have a higher percentage of public land, which is paid for by the federal government, meaning the taxpayers of the 50 states. Those states should have a mandatory 80/20 split. And if they’re not willing to do that, then let the state pick up the bill and let them pay for the management and the ownership of all the public land that their wildlife lives on..
Does that mean we get to keep timber, minerals and petroleum too?

One that people want to hunt in. And honestly doesn't spend time bitching a ton about NR's. We complain about the outfitters trying to finagle more tags for themselves.

There are not too many states people dont want to hunt in but not all of them have same current legislature pressure on hunting either. What state does your resident status befall

Trial153

WKR
So the west needs to subsidize a play ground for everyone else to come and use at there convenience?

Nope, bullshit argument. Let the states pay for the land, the management and they could do whatever they want with it. If recreation isn’t a moneymaker for them. Oh well, don’t provide it..
The way it is now the federal government ie the taxpayers subsidize it, so the state can make money off of recreation.

I say they want the whole pie, give it to them no problem. let them pay for it.

I have no doubt that the free markets gonna step in in that case, and give people access to the recreation. They’re willing to pay for. Be careful what you wish for you. Just may get it.

Last edited:
Nope, bullshit argument. Let the states pay for the land, the management and they could do whatever they want with it. If recreation isn’t a moneymaker for them. Oh well, don’t provide it..
The way it is now the federal government ie the taxpayers subsidize it, so the state can make money off of recreation.

I say they walked the whole pie, give it to them no problem. let them pay for it.

I have no doubt that the free markets gonna step in in that case, and give people access to the recreation. They’re willing to pay for. Be careful what you wish for you. Just may get it.
Strip it, clear cut it, then parcel 'er out to gullible NR's. Got it.

Trial153

WKR
Does that mean we get to keep timber, minerals and petroleum too?

Yes, you get it all.
When the bills pile up, Have no fear those states will build on every square inch they could sell, suck every drop of oil out of it.m, Cut every tree and sell every tag they could on the free market.

TVW

Lil-Rokslider

I say they walked the whole pie, give it to them no problem. let them pay for it.

Seems like you're the one wishing for it since you're bitter that you can't have equal opportunity to tags....

Trial153

WKR
The more you talk to more and more dumb you sound do us all a favor and stay in New York

No, you’re stupid one if you can’t follow the money.

Right now NR money is padding F&G budgets and federal funds are managing public lands. The system is subsidized by NRs. And your answer is that they should keep paying and garner less and less in return.

The reality is states can’t afford it. So either come up with a FAIR allocation or pay for all of it yourself. Quit the free lunch bullshit.

80/20 is a fair allocation. Four out of five tags go to residents. In some states this is less then the NR allocation is now and some it is more.

Trial153

WKR
Seems like you're the one wishing for it since you're bitter that you can't have equal opportunity to tags....

I never said I wanted equal opportunity.
So what’s your next bullshit argument ?

Trial153

WKR
NY hunting must suck donkey-balls to be this angry on an internet discussion.

Buddy, I am fortunate enough to hunt all over NA . And the hunting in NY is just fine. If you wanted to come kill a deer or a bear you can come by a tag as NR without any problem. There is plenty of public land for you and getting permission isn’t that difficult either. Hell you can hunt on my property, it doesn’t get hunted enough.

Right now NR money is padding F&G budgets and federal funds are managing public lands. The system is subsidized by NRs. And your answer is that they should keep paying and garner less and less in return.

The reality is states can’t afford it.
Which state game dept is going bankrupt because NR won't pay?

TVW

Lil-Rokslider
I never said I wanted equal opportunity.
So what’s your next bullshit argument ?

Woah....you're mad. My next bullshit argument is people like you are the exact reason that residents don't like non-residents.

Try giving a little respect and not just thinking that your arrogant opinion is the fricken gospel.

Status
Not open for further replies.