Who's gotten their Mountain Warrior pack?

japple

FNG
I have about 3 more weeks to wait for mine, I think. Hopefully it arrives a bit sooner. My patience is almost nonexistent when I am this excited.

Kotaman

WKR
Mine came yesterday. Slapped it on my "modified" Bikini tonight and hiked around the house with it on. Liking it a lot. Love the accessibility and layout. Should fit my needs nicely.

mt100gr.

WKR
Does anyone know the approximate lead time on these packs right now? Seems like guys are getting them pretty quickly.

338edge

Lil-Rokslider
Can you reach the water bottle pouch easily & is it the kifaru pouch?

338edge

Lil-Rokslider
No I don't have the warrior. I've ordered the rambler with the duplex. I will post pictures of it loaded with my canyon rifle and gear for a 3-5 day hunt. Can't wait thanks Aron!!

Corey

OP
N

Nuke Man

WKR
I've had mine for a few weeks now. Only have this picture from when I did the initial set up. Been working 12 hour shifts since I got it do not much time to mess with it.

luke moffat

Super Moderator
I plan on making an order today or tomorrow of a few misc things I've been needing, where can I order a couple more of the little Velcro web keepers?

I don't mind the straps flapping in the breeze so I can send Ya mine. Pm me your address and I will send them your way once back from my Kodiak mountain goat hunt.

I don't mind the straps flapping in the breeze so I can send Ya mine. Pm me your address and I will send them your way once back from my Kodiak mountain goat hunt.

That's much appreciated Luke, PM sent.

You don't need them anyway luke, your bags always seem to be full one way or the other.

OP
N

Nuke Man

WKR
Taken it out on a few hikes here in the flatlands of Illinois. Really liking how comfortable the frame is. So far I've only had 40-50 lbs in it, but it has carried the weight far better than I would have imagined. This is my first pack so I can't compare it to anything else.

trkyslr

WKR
i got mine and is very nice! will haul some weight in it very soon. maybe throw 5 or 6 turkeys in it to haul around ;-)