Who "mansacpes " Before a backpack hunt?

Gman

WKR
Website upgrade idea -- Maybe we can have a status indicator for "freshly shorn" next to our avatar? Would help us all keep up to date on everyone's manscaping progress.

T

Tanibunn

I have NEVER said that to my husband! It's more like 'holy shit Sasquatch, shave that shit!!'

J-Daddy

WKR
Man I bet with all the talk of balls & Aron's weenis on this thread ol' Rodney482 is all hot & bothered...He loves to hear about other mens' frank & beans.
I've totally given up on hair cuts & shaving now...Screw it, let it grow...I hate to shave, I used to shave my head but I kinda got over it cause I couldn't stand it if I let it go for a day or two and it stubbled out on me. I just got tired of doing it.
My chest & beer gut are so hairy I couldn't imagine trying to shave all that crap...I do hit the top of my shoulders with the clippers & no guard, though...Back hair is gross.

Jdog

WKR
MANSCAPER AND PROUD!

226286_1021838196835_1551609029_30116683_5334296_n.jpg

Aron - you look like you are fixin' to eat that guy behind you...

Jdog

WKR
Man I bet with all the talk of balls & Aron's weenis on this thread ol' Rodney482 is all hot & bothered...He loves to hear about other mens' frank & beans.
I've totally given up on hair cuts & shaving now...Screw it, let it grow...I hate to shave, I used to shave my head but I kinda got over it cause I couldn't stand it if I let it go for a day or two and it stubbled out on me. I just got tired of doing it.
My chest & beer gut are so hairy I couldn't imagine trying to shave all that crap...I do hit the top of my shoulders with the clippers & no guard, though...Back hair is gross.

I can respect that J Daddy...let r grow!

J-Daddy

WKR
I can respect that J Daddy...let r grow!
Damn skippy...Besides do we really need a bunch of metrosexuals running around the woods. The whole damn place will be stinking of hair product and designer jeans before long. Won't be anymore redneck trucks or Jeeps, everybody will be driving their BMW's or Mini Coopers to hunting camp and packing in Gucci sleeping bags...lol
Aron shot a "how to shave your nuts video" but Rodney hacked his computer and stole it before he could post it up on here. He texted me the other night and was very excited, I told him he should be ashamed of stealing that because it was made for the greater good.

BMB

Lil-Rokslider
metrosexuals??? surely no one here fits that monicker here. AND, I drive a VW Jetta.....

I've been rocking the infant look down under since 2001. I went on a long road march and walked bow legged and all tender for a week. My squad leader told me to shave my junk and I laughed. After I got smoked for laughing at my squad leader :) I learned almost all my other Devil Dogs did too. Also when doing jungle training we all went commando.

While I rock the hairless cat brain look 24/7 I have also modernized when it comes to my panties. Instead of cotton I wear under armour compression shorts. I wore the same pair for almost a week in SERE school and didnt get any monkey butt or chaffing. And since I went through SERE school in Southern Alabama in July (think hotter than Africa) that is saying alot.

OP
Aron Snyder

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I think we've converted at least 5 more backpack hunters to manscaping since this thread started!

Ironman

Lil-Rokslider
I think it's strange that this thread has more comments than almost any other, but the ladies are probably getting a kick out of it.

Best posts on this thread go to...

"Yeah this threads all fun and games untill someone starts posting pics"

And

".....or nicks their taint"

2rocky

WKR
So here I am telling my wife about this site for the last two weeks and how there is a specific ladies forum and how she should join..........She went on this morning....... Guess what she found lol! Is there going to be a rokslide video with manscaping techniques?

This thread is great timing. I've just launched a new company - Beast Mode Manscaping. We sell camo razors and extreme cream for your nether regions. We'll be sponsoring the site here shortly and plan to take out full spread (oh yeah) ads in all the hunting rags. The revolution is coming!

Aron, where is the how to video for this thread?

Best posts on this thread go to...

"Yeah this threads all fun and games untill someone starts posting pics"

And

".....or nicks their taint"

Heh Heh Heh.....

BEAST MODE MANSCAPING presents....

[video=youtube;nPZX8rgoMiM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPZX8rgoMiM[/video]