Who else has caught the Rona?

FatCampzWife

Lil-Rokslider
And is this the same report that was questioned? if not, it also presents positive results with Ivermectin.

From the American Journal of Therapeutics July/August 2021:

The article you posted is not the article retracted.

Reactions: ODB

fatlander

WKR
GMA just reported that doctors can now prescribe Pfizer’s vaccine off label, since it’s approved. They went on to say they should start prescribe to children younger than 12.

Lord forbid doctors prescribe off label prophylactics that are GRAS and cheap…

The same people that brought us the opioid epidemic have seen their stocks skyrocket during the past 18 months to flatten the curve. They’ve reach near deity status in many peoples eyes. They’re making billions upon billions of dollars on an experimental drug that you can’t have unless you sign an agreement to waive all their liability. We’re now onto a booster round, and they say it’s fine to get both shots at the same time. This is pure lunacy.

Thanks a lot W. This is what happens when the no child left behind generation grows up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trr15

WKR
Has anyone seen any recent data on the incident rate of COVID deaths pre-delta and post-delta regardless of vaccination status? Just curious what the all-in view looks like.

dtrkyman

WKR
Remember at the start of this whole cluster eff, Trump touting a vaccine in 18 months. Every Dem. Lib. Doctor Scientist politician celeb proclaimed that he was nuts and they would never take any poison he was endorsing! Our current Potus included.

Fast forward a very little time later and now the vaccine was magic and everyone needs it or they are to be treated like a pariah and shamed by all the righteous ones!

I actually heard a guy on the radio claim he wished all non vax folk would die, I couldn't believe it!

This thing was turned political immediately to get rid of Trump, now they voted in a guy that is actually everything they said Trump was!

jmez

WKR
Has anyone seen any recent data on the incident rate of COVID deaths pre-delta and post-delta regardless of vaccination status? Just curious what the all-in view looks like.
Not getting much publicity. If you look at the graphs of infections and deaths, pretty much everywhere death rates continue to decline.

If you look at the graphs of infections you also shouldn't be surprised that there is an increase in infections beginning mid August. Those are now declining like they did this time last year.

PSA, look to be bombarded with another round of were all gonna die starting in Nov.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

ODB

WKR
Remember at the start of this whole cluster eff, Trump touting a vaccine in 18 months. Every Dem. Lib. Doctor Scientist politician celeb proclaimed that he was nuts and they would never take any poison he was endorsing! Our current Potus included.

Fast forward a very little time later and now the vaccine was magic and everyone needs it or they are to be treated like a pariah and shamed by all the righteous ones!

I actually heard a guy on the radio claim he wished all non vax folk would die, I couldn't believe it!

This thing was turned political immediately to get rid of Trump, now they voted in a guy that is actually everything they said Trump was!

I just re-read with relish an article from NPR that took great pleasure pitting trumps prediction against the CDC heads prediction as to when the vax would be available.

I’m not a huge trump fan, but the guy was right. The cdc head predicted the vax wohdlnt be ready until Q2/3 2021. He was off almost a year.

Moserkr

WKR

This is for the against this vax crowd. I want to know how many the vaccine is killing vs the virus now. Is the “cure” as bad as the disease?

NoWiser

WKR

This is for the against this vax crowd. I want to know how many the vaccine is killing vs the virus now. Is the “cure” as bad as the disease?
My gut instinct tells me that there's no more reliable source of information than a disgruntled former employee and a conspiracy theorist with his own online talkshow who profits from clicks.

Moserkr

WKR
@NoWiser Believe what you want, but reference that video and @gelton ’s post then get back to me. She literally references the magnetic issues as well as many others. The arguments and evidence is valid, but if you turn a blind eye then you stay in the echo chamber.

Laramie

WKR
I have gone down hill quite a bit in the last 24 hours. So much stuff on line- struggling with what is the best course of action. Oxygen is at 91-93, feel really weak. No appetite. Would welcome a PM out two from guys in the know. Thanks

I have gone down hill quite a bit in the last 24 hours. So much stuff on line- struggling with what is the best course of action. Oxygen is at 91-93, feel really weak. No appetite. Would welcome a PM out two from guys in the know. Thanks
Sorry to hear that... I'm about 7 days in and it's been smooth sailing but woke up at midnight with a 102 fever and cough out of nowhere. Feeling much better today but who knows? The zinc/quercetin/c/d supplements seem to be helping me out, though I don't know if I'd be the same without them.

Let me know if you get any words of wisdom other than what we hear 24/7.

Nillion

Lil-Rokslider

Oxygen levels below 92% are highly correlated with increased risk of severe symptoms and possible death with Covid. I seriously suggest seeking medical help if it continues to fall below that. Everything I've read states that as a fairly significant level to at least call a doctor.

NDGuy

WKR
Go to a hospital

Laramie

WKR
Oxygen levels below 92% are highly correlated with increased risk of severe symptoms and possible death with Covid. I seriously suggest seeking medical help if it continues to fall below that. Everything I've read states that as a fairly significant level to at least call a doctor.
I am in regular communication with my doctor. Their instructions are to stay home for now. They said anything under 90 and I should go in.

Rob5589

WKR
You should go to the ER.

NDGuy

WKR
I am in regular communication with my doctor. Their instructions are to stay home for now. They said anything under 90 and I should go in.
I'm not a Dr but better to be safe than sorry. Their instruments are more accurate and can give a better evaluation. The key with covid is catching it before you get too far over the edge.

Rob5589

WKR
Its also interesting that the people that constantly tell people how serious Covid is and its "not the flu" are the same ones telling people to stay at home and "take tylenol and see how it goes". Seems so hypocritical. That's the most absurd thing I hear on a routine basis - just take tylenol... What I find also ironic is the medical professionals that scoff at people taking regimens from GPs or people in the medical community (natural paths) (those not worried about prescribing stuff off label, but focused on saving lives). I'm not a doctor. I am however a chemical engineer that specializes in electrolytic disinfection technologies focused on controlling air borne and water borne pathogens - in food, agriculture, healthcare, and pharmaceutical segments. I consult to epidemiologists and doctors on a routine basis. I assisted with the Stanford Decon95.org team (I was asked to help with it, I didn't seek out to be on it). I've worked for 24 years with various forms of microorganism pathogen control. I know a little about microorganism control.

With respect to Covid, the LAST thing that needs to happen is a "wait and see approach". You have to get ahead of it early in the process. That's the reason hospitals get overrun - not from mild symptom people overreacting. When it comes to pathogen control, its a lot easier to get control of the pathogen when the count is small. Microorganisms grow exponentially. Its vastly easier to control the pathogen population when the population count is low. Think of it in very basic terms - if a swimming pool has a few bacteria and algae spots, its a lot easier to clean the bacteria and algae up early on - it requires significantly less biocide in doing so. However, if you let the algae bloom go to the point that it overtakes the pool, the amount of disinfectant needed is far greater. And sometimes it gets sd bad, its just easier to drain the pool and start over fresh with new water after a thorough cleaning. Its the same basic concept.

There are numerous studies that show the positive effects of taking Ivermectin. There are many studies that show taking Quercetin with zinc and vitamin C is also very effective. Doxycycline is also very beneficial to help head off coming down with pneumonia. Countless studies on the benefits of taking vitamin D to help treat Covid. Lots of studies on the use of steroids helping in the treatment protcol.

Professionals in the medical community dole out Opioids and statin drugs like a damn pez dispenser, but somehow they are reluctant to prescribe Ivermectin, HCQ, Doxycycline, and Predisone off label along with a vitamin regimen??? Give me an Effing break.

There's a financial component at work here. While I believe nearly all medical professionals are good people and want to help people - and certainly never see people suffer like they are with Covid, there is still most definitely a financial component in what is taking place.

This is a photo taken directly from the Arizona dept of health services. Amazing how the case rates and hospitalization rate can swing by 10X yet the ICU bed availability only fluctuates by 10%. That's because they make money when people are in the ICU.

There is a misconception that people "managing at home" means they are not receiving any treatment while being at home. Much to the disbelief of many, people aren't being told to, "just take two aspirin and call me in the morning." Medication regimens, home oxygen, and home nursing visits are extremely common.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
By "cure" I assume you mean the vaccine??? Vaccines aren't a cure. But as for the vaccine.......NOBODY knows what's in store for everyone vaccinated over the next several years. Nobody. Until we've seen actual real data over the next several years, everyone is just speculating as to how safe it really is or isn't. Who knows? 10 years from now, I might even get a Covid vaccine.