Which single pin

lowpressure

Lil-Rokslider
Hey there. Even after having an archery shop in the family for years I’ve never had a sliding single pin on any of my bows. What are your favorite adjusting single pins and why? Thx.

Yooper

WKR
I'm a big fan of the Montana Black Gold Ascent series, but there are a lot of great ones out there. I've shot HHA, Spot Hogg and MBG and I've preferred the MBG the most. Pins are bright, third access, heavy duty without being as heavy as the Spot Hoggs. Really can't go wrong.

Hunting bow I prefer Tommy Hogg with a 3-5 pin housing. But I would use it with a single pin for a hunting setup to reduce weight and worry.

Target- single pin Hogg father.

My problem is I'm so used to fixed pins I only remember half the time to adjust it. Seems simple but I'll back up to 90+ and sometimes forget to dial it. I certainly don't remember to put it back to my zero if I do. So one way or another it seems to cost me. Slowly getting to remember, it's only taking me 5 years.

Last edited:

68Plexi

WKR
Bought a Spot Hogg double single pin this past year. Love it. Single focal point works better for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
lowpressure

lowpressure

Lil-Rokslider
Yeah I’m just worried about remembering to dial it to the range in the heat of the moment. I’ll go put my hands on a few this week n see which one has an adjustment feature that suites me best