Which podwer dropper to buy?

What's yalls vote for the go to electronic powder dropper? Fa intelladropper, rcbs chargemaster, hornady?

Looking for 1 to do primarily rifle shells for target / hunting. 223, 22-250, 6.5 cm.

Shooter Mike

Lil-Rokslider
I had an Intellidropper and it worked great until it didn’t. Started dropping randomly heavy charges. I re-calibrated it and it worked fine for a bit until it started doing it again. Then I got to the point I re-weighed every charge. I found that if I calibrated it each and every time I turned it on and warmed it up, it would drop consistently.

I have been using a Hornady auto charge pro for about 700 rounds so far with zero issues. I recalibrate it when I change powders.

Changing powder on the Intellidropper is a bit of pain with how the drain tube is. I found a guy on Reddit who was 3d printing better knobs and added that which made it easier. The Hornady has an easier knob to use for draining the hopper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TxLite

WKR
I’ve had my rcbs chargemaster 1500 for 7 years and it’s made a ton of extremely accurate ammo for various cartridges from 223 to 300prc and 45-70. Certain powders are more prone to overthrowing than others but it’s largely a non issue, I just dump it back in and let it throw again. I’d buy one again in a heartbeat.

dreadi

FNG
I use a Chargemaster and just leave it on all the time. I calibrate every time I get ready to load

Bluumoon

WKR
Shoot2HuntU
Harrels powder measures are slick/fast/accurate enough for me. Powder is now the fastest part of my process.

Been running Hornady since Hornady started making them. The first gen one, I had for prob 5-6 years. The buttons started acting up on it. Called Hornady and they replaced it with the new generation for free. It’s been great so far. Prob had it a few years or so. Most companies are making a decent product so it’s hard to an exact one. Instead, I worry more about the company customer service. Every product regardless can have issues. Just my 2 cents.