Which Powder Dispenser?

hereinaz

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Precision on target depends on the distance. If you are shooting long range, load variation can matter.

I get by with an Intellidropper and double check loads every once in a while, but it’s within tolerances for the ranges and target sizes.

Kyle C

Lil-Rokslider
Buy once, cry once. FX120I with auto trickler. Once I made the switch I sold most every other thrower, scale, trickler, etc that I had. Not one time after using it did I look back or question that purchase for precision LR shooting.

Vern400

WKR
I got a charge Master light. I load on a single stage, so it can drop a 45 or 50 Grand charge in the same amount of time that I can press a bullet, and measure the final round.

I've heard some discussion that sometimes it over or under shoots the load. Mine doesn't do that unless I bump the reloading table right when it's finishing. It might miss one out of 100 loads with me or less even with 4064, which is like chopped up spaghetti.

onlybrowning

Lil-Rokslider
I like my RCBS Chargemaster so far. I’m not a high volume loader though. I didn’t feel as though it was slow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wright406

WKR
If you’re buying one intellidropper, you might as well buy two. And at that price just buy a Match Master RCBS. My goal is to have the FX120 style eventually and everytime I use my intellidropper it gets me closer and closer to throwing down for the FX.