Which Garmin Handheld?

BCD

WKR
I need an upgrade to my Garmin Oregon 450. Any suggestions? I certainly don't need the most expensive unit but don't want junk either.

Thank You!

EMAZ

Lil-Rokslider
I just use my phone and OnX…download the maps for offline use I want for where I’m hunting. It gets used far more than my handheld gps anymore

OP
B

BCD

WKR
I just use my phone and OnX…download the maps for offline use I want for where I’m hunting. It gets used far more than my handheld gps anymore
I use OnX as well but like to have a handheld GPS also. I don't find the OnX GOTO function very usable compared to the Garmin handhelds.

BLJ

WKR
I’m in for suggestions as well. Really been back and forth lately with the phone/GPS situation.

I am overly redundant on navigation tools, I carry a Inreach Mini 2 and Garmin GPSMAP 64sx that both pair with my Instinct watches and phone. To me its worth the weight to have a completely separate handheld. Bass Pro/Cabelas has the 64sx on sale for 229 right now.

The best deal around if youre looking for a handheld with inreach capability, S&S has some return 66i's on sale for 299 in their sale section. Normally a $600 unit.