Which brand isobutane fuel are you using for your stoves?

*zap*

WKR
You can also get the lendel to !# propane adapter and use propane...you might also need a 1# propane bottle stand depending on the stove attachment to the bottle. Propane is no problem in the cold. You can also refill the 1 pounders for 1-2$.
If you use the stand there are grooved bottom on the bottle that fits corresponding grooves in the stand you just have to remove the plastic bottom from the bottle. Refilling 1# propane saves my lots of $ every year....Right now is time for me to fill 3-20# bottles and refill 1#ers to get ahead...if I refill at the propane place I get about 16-17 refills. If I use the exchange bottles deals around town I get 5# less a bottle so around 12 1#ers for $20 right now.

Zap-would like some more info on this.Looking to start refueling my isobutane tanks and smaller 1lb Coleman tanks.

Wacko

Lil-Rokslider
For me the Coleman "performance" blend absolutely sucks in the cold. MSR, GSI, jetboil, couple others have been just fine.

ni7ne

FNG
Snow Peak when it's the same price.
Because everything else by Snow Peak is so expensive that using their isobutane makes me feel bougie.

neil.hansford

Lil-Rokslider
The MSR small cans (and I believe other brands) have more fuel that the Jetboill cans. Not much... about 10 percent. May make a difference if you're using a lot of them.

MSR - 110 grams
Jetboil - 100 grams

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Whats on sale or the cheapest. I have used a couple with my Windmaster and have had no issues at all. Cold or warm weather, they all seem to work just fine.