Where to purchase binocular lot??

bpeay4

FNG
In the market for a new set of binos. Reading countless reviews and comparisons has not helped me narrow down my decision.
I want to buy a bunch of different brands and test them for myself to determine what I want and return the rest.

Can anyone who has done this recommend a dealer or website they had a good experience with. I do not want to be out a ton of money on return shipping and restocking fees...

I am interested in Zeiss, Leica, Sig, Leupold, vortex, Tract, Meopta etc.

I thought cameraland charges you a restocking fee and return shipping?

FYI, Tract is a direct to consumer brand and not sold through a retailer as far as ik.

Tahoe1305

WKR
Agree I’m not a fan of buying and returning as a going in strategy.

Buying used on here and other forums can usually get you stuff and allow you to sell after for a small cost (usually shipping one way). It will take some time to get a handful though.

If you really want to buy and return model…Amazon has “most” products. Its their basically no questions asked return policy, so use it as you will. Select the other reason and say it wasn’t as good as “x”. If they want to charge you to return it, that’s on them (they won’t).

Feel free to hit me up if you want any opinions. I’ve used probably 20 pairs at this point from $500-$3000. There aren’t too many surprises though. In general you get what you pay for. Their are some “good value” optics in the middle but to think you are going to get alpha quality across the board for a deal other than used is probably a stretch.