Where to get replacement poles?

Schmo

WKR
Classified Approved
I picked up a Cabela’s XPG Ultralight 2 tent. Bought it because it was dirt cheap. When I opened it to inspect everything, the poles are missing. Yes, should have checked before I bought it, but at $5, I figured it was worth risking. Anyone know where to get poles for it? Were those tents made by DAC?

thegrouse

Lil-Rokslider
I have used tent pole technologies for poles. You can also buy cheap aluminum ones off Ebay if you know the size and diameter. You may be able to find a member on here that has the tent and would be kind enough to measure their poles. Good luck.

OP
Schmo

Schmo

WKR
Classified Approved
Thank you! I’ll see if I can get a member to measure theirs.

jpuckett

Lil-Rokslider
Mr. Bill told me about bear paw designs. They’ll make custom poles for you and they aren’t super expensive. I’mma probably get a carbon one for my tut after this elk hunt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lil-Rokslider
I picked up a Cabela’s XPG Ultralight 2 tent. Bought it because it was dirt cheap. When I opened it to inspect everything, the poles are missing. Yes, should have checked before I bought it, but at $5, I figured it was worth risking. Anyone know where to get poles for it? Were those tents made by DAC?
Cabela’s should sell you replacement poles. You have to call them. I bought replacement poles for my Guide tent from them. Good luck