Where do you keep your Zoleo?

Keep it hooked to a strap on my Bino harness normally on but not set to track… it’d be a sad day if someone thought they found a honey hole after stealing my track… they would be sadly disappointed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
L

Loper

WKR
Keep it hooked to a strap on my Bino harness normally on but not set to track… it’d be a sad day if someone thought they found a honey hole after stealing my track… they would be sadly disappointed

Hahaha…same

JCS271

FNG
I carry mine where it is available to access in an emergency and where it can receive messages (I'm on call 24hrs).

I find the best place is at the top of my pack strap. It is held in place by the factory carabiner and one of those free rubber wristbands. Out of my way but accessible, and the top is always facing skyward.

20230615_093244.jpg

I keep mine completely off and in the top pouch of my pack or in a thigh pocket on my pants. When I need to use it I’ll make sure it’s out. Also, no issues using it inside a tent for me.

idcuda

WKR
Always in my thigh pocket - easy access and I don't notice it. I'd hate to have to dig it out of my pack if I'm busted up, or if my pack's not near me.