Where are the Nosler bullets?

NABG Hunter

Lil-Rokslider
25 Caliber 110 gr Accubonds are NOT on this planet anymore. Haven't seen one for sale inf (14) months! :-(

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
25 Caliber 110 gr Accubonds are NOT on this planet anymore. Haven't seen one for sale inf (14) months! :-(
I have some 110gr Accubonds in .277......if you want to switch calibers. ;)

The last time I bought 7mm Nosler 175gr Partition bullets, I paid $17 for 50. So I'm definitely not in this current market for anything. I ran out of 175gr A-frames, and sure looks like I won't buy more of those anytime soon.

MT257

WKR
How are the blems? Do you shoot them as practice only or are they still sufficient for loading hunting rounds?
Shoot with confidence on them. Most are cosmetic such as discoloration.

cooperjd

WKR
I spoke with Mr. Hober of Swift at the western expo, he said that acquiring the raw materials right now is difficult and that is really slowing them down. I'm assuming that would also affect nosler.

Tobey

Lil-Rokslider
bought a couple hundred 6.5 130 accubonds out of their pro shop a few weeks ago, first useful accubonds i'd seen in a long long time. factory seconds are all I've used for years, never a problem. hope to see 7mm 160s someday. seems like they have their production on everything scaled way back

Tipps

FNG
These factory seconds/blems, they’re just cosmetic issues? No deformed shapes or anything?
I may have to start buying them, never tried or seen until recently.

brockel

WKR
From what I’ve heard is their first priority is to fill their ammunition orders. Whats left gets boxed up for reloading. With such a high demand for loaded ammunition right now they are just keeping up with those. Just what I’ve heard though

My 7mm rem mag loves 150g 7mm Etips and I haven’t seen any for about a year so I emailed nosler and they responded saying they are planning on doing a run of them in March.

Luckily I found 200 145g Barnes Lrx at Scheels the other night so I snagged them to see how they do. I don’t need monos where I hunt but they sure work good and seem to be easier to find the accubonds and partitions.

Maybe it’s a possibility they run multiple 7mm offerings at once, but who knows. Get on the in stock notifications everywhere you can and wait it out.

kevlar88

Lil-Rokslider
Yea, I came across a box of Hornady ELD-X 150's and snatched them up. I thought my rifle would love them but it only "likes" them. But I bought a couple sample packs of 140 BT's (thinking I could work up loads and later substitute Accubonds) and boom! 1/2" groups. So that's what I'm after now.
I wouldn't get too caught up on needing an accubond. If thats what you want I get it, I really like them too, but I have also shot a pile of critters with the standard 7mm Nosler ballistic tips and they hold together very well for a cup and core (much better then any Hornady ELD or SST).

OP
Newtosavage
I wouldn't get too caught up on needing an accubond. If thats what you want I get it, I really like them too, but I have also shot a pile of critters with the standard 7mm Nosler ballistic tips and they hold together very well for a cup and core (much better then any Hornady ELD or SST).
That's good to know. I have read they "toughened" them up and if that's the case I may just use them. I have 15 more loaded up (last of my sample packs) and have high hopes. Shooting bughole groups with a sub-7 lb. hunting rifle is very confidence inspiring.

The_Yetti

Lil-Rokslider
How are the blems? Do you shoot them as practice only or are they still sufficient for loading hunting rounds?
From what Nosler says, and performance seems to back up, the blems are purely cosmetic, maybe the color is off, or something like that. Nosler assures that it is just cosmetic, and compared to a "regular" Nosler bullet. I only have experience with Partitions however

ToolMann

WKR
Scheel's has been carrying Ballistic Tips in various sizes off and on. Still wish I could find some Accubonds, but loading BTs in the meantime keeps me shooting.