When is sitka going to put vents in their pants?

As soon as nobody will buy Sitka pants without vents…I’m wondering when someone else will build another waterproof fleece lined vented late season pant that’s affordable kinda like that one that rhymes with MKevin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
What pants are you talking about?

sasquatch

WKR
Have had them and never did find them useful. I think kuiu needs them because their pants are so damn tight you need to unzip them just for space.

i harassed barklow about for a while on social media and he seemed to imply that hipzips was going to be a source failure in your system or something dumb like that. Again i think its an ego thing ("kuiu did it first so we will never") never seen anyone complain about hipzips failing

MIbowhunter4954

Lil-Rokslider
i harassed barklow about for a while on social media and he seemed to imply that hipzips was going to be a source failure in your system or something dumb like that. Again i think its an ego thing ("kuiu did it first so we will never") never seen anyone complain about hipzips failing

Business owners like that drive me absolutely insane. The guy that owns titanium archery products is the exact same way. Can't tell him anything, when all the customer is doing is suggesting a way to make more money..

LoggerDan

WKR
When will companies stop giving their gear cutesie names? What’s wrong with light, medium and heavy?

Everything sounds like a name for an import car!

sasquatch

WKR
Let me guess, you've only tried the kutanas

No, attacks, and I think it was tiburons. I’m a relaxed fit loose Jean liking guy though

I’m far from a skinny Jean kind of guy. I like some room in my pants

Crazy rationale.
I freaking love hip zips and anyone who doesn’t drive right to their stand most likely would as well. It’s just common sense.
I will also say I wonder why they don’t do zip off long johns? Another ridiculously awesome invention that is crazy useful.

Here you go:

The Equinox Guard Pant helps prevent contact with insects in three distinct ways: limited skin exposure, bite-reduction fabric and built-in Insect Shield® protection. Comfortable and moisture-wicking, especially in hot, humid conditions, the pant is made from a lightweight SITKA-developed fabric that promotes airflow and features zippered leg vents that expel heat when moving fast and zip up for extra protection. Internal leg gaiters helps prevent against ticks and chiggers from crawling up your legs when worn under socks.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Here you go:

The Equinox Guard Pant helps prevent contact with insects in three distinct ways: limited skin exposure, bite-reduction fabric and built-in Insect Shield protection. Comfortable and moisture-wicking, especially in hot, humid conditions, the pant is made from a lightweight SITKA-developed fabric that promotes airflow and features zippered leg vents that expel heat when moving fast and zip up for extra protection. Internal leg gaiters helps prevent against ticks and chiggers from crawling up your legs when worn under socks.
We've already covered the fact that the only pants they make with hip vents are the turkey hunting pants. It's an ego thing at this point with Barklow not to put vents in the Mountain or Timberline pants.

Kuiu may have put vents in hunting market pants first, but they're far from being the first company to put hip vents in pants. Mountaineering companies have been doing it for a long time.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I messaged him on social as well and he said they are coming but probably not this year.