When is everyone heading out for Archery season (CO)?

Renoit24

FNG
Heading out the 6th from Texas. Planning to hit the trail by the 7th. We have a whole week before the smoke poles start showing up. Three tags looking to be filled. Counting down!!

worx53

WKR
PMcGee and I are heading out the 14th. til the end. Figured us flatlanders would give the rest you a chance before the PA boys get to the mountains!
Good Luck to all!

Flying out on the 29th Pack in and glass day before hunting until sept 6. Hoping for more vocal Bulls this year with season coming in later..

Foldem

WKR
Leaving Friday for a long weekend in CO, UT the 5th-8th, then back to CO the 14th-22nd. My favorite time of year is finally here!

Ozz08

WKR
I'm leaving for CO sept. 2 and returning to CA.....well never!(except to visit). We bought a house in colorado last month and meeting the movers on the 6th. Unfortunately I doubt I'll be hunting elk this year unless we get everything settled before the end of archery season. Plus I might have a hard time paying almost $600 for the tag when I know next year it will be less than $50.

JoshTX

WKR
We are leaving on the 27th for two weeks. The time is almost upon us and we are counting the hours.

Good luck to everyone.

KHNC

WKR
Leaving wed for antelope then back on the 13th for 8 days of diy archery elk.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Lawnboi

WKR
First 7 days of archery elk for me in co.

First elk hunt, iv been scouting a few times and I know where im going.

Though iv only got a cow tag

Mikeha33

Lil-Rokslider
Leaving Kansas on Sept 1st, starting hunting the afternoon of the 2nd (Labor Day) and staying in until the 9th, unless my buddy and I both tag out. Hoping to come in after some of the people that may be in for the holiday weekend leave.

TXCO

WKR
Im heading to CO for a week the morning after the TCU/LSU football game in Dallas.

Jpeaston

Lil-Rokslider
CA to CO after work on the 29th, topping off at Sportsmans Wharehouse in Grand Junction at 9am on 30th, gotta be back in CA by 7pm on the 7th.

jpratt

FNG
My buddy and I are heading out the 13th of Sept through till the end of the season. Best of luck to all and have a safe hunt!

KMD

Banned
Flying out to Denver tomorrow. Drive up Friday morning, pack in and be ready for the opener. Fly back home the 8th...
Be safe & have fun, all!!!

Headin in on Friday for the opener through the following Tuesday. Back to work for a few days then off Sept. 7th through the end of the season. Hunting OTC southern colo. I called the bull in that I shot last year on Labor Day, I hope for a repeat labor day kill.