Whats your backpacking or hunting guilty pleasure?

Colo4x4XJ

Lil-Rokslider
Somewhere on here there is a thread that I posted a writeup about the Pats setup. In short its flipping sweet and will be in my pack for many many trips. 4 brew pouches carbonaters and the bottle itself weighs as much as one 16 oz beer and the bottle can double as a nalgene style water bottle. Also found that the carbonator cup doubles as a shot glass complete with 1.5 oz line. As soon as I can dig up that writeup I'll toss it on here

Luke how was your Utah trip with cold beer?

http://www.rokslide.com/forums/archive/index.php?t-12140.html
Found it

Pipe smoker here as well, long as I have a bag of a nice Cavendish I'm good.
Also partial to a little stiff Apple Pie w/ a Tylenol ER before crawling in the sack.
Although that Cranberry Vodka & crystal lite of Becca's sounds good as well.

If you make your own Apple Pie you can make it a bit stiffer than store bought.
(Everclear, frozen apple concentrate & extra sugar. You can always add water to thin it down on site if you like.)
Hunt'nFish

gmajor

WKR
Lately I've been thinking a little container of olive oil. I want to fry up some fresh tenderloin in my miniature frypan/pot lid!

Browtine

WKR
Lately I've been thinking a little container of olive oil. I want to fry up some fresh tenderloin in my miniature frypan/pot lid!

I carry olive oil as well, but don't really consider it a guilty pleasure. Obviously good if you're frying, but I also put a tablespoon in every meal I cook adding an xtra 120 calories.

16Bore

WKR
I carry olive oil as well, but don't really consider it a guilty pleasure. Obviously good if you're frying, but I also put a tablespoon in every meal I cook adding an xtra 120 calories.

Guilty necessicity.....

Snyd

WKR

Same here. Olive oil in Mtn House for some extra fat calories or just take a swig now and then.

I suppose my "guilty pleasure" is my 4 season Hilleberg tent. Nothing like a warm, dry 4 season tent on top of the mountain above treeline when it's raining sideways.

gmajor

WKR
Well perhaps I've been too minimalist. Olive oil is heavy, but I'm looking forward to frying some meat, with luck, in the backcountry this season.