What's the craziest thing you've ever used your gear for that had nothing to do with the outdoors?

mcfd45

FNG
Used a coworkers belt as a serpentine belt on the ambulance.
Belt broke in southern LA. No radio. No cell coverage. Hurricane was a few hours out.
Not gonna lie, I puckered my bootie hole for a while on that trip.

Aklongbow

FNG
When I was really young ..... I may or may not remember a kid who may have on may not have used a self climber treestand around midnight to repair his cable that some how became disconnected !!!!
Wouldn't you know that the next day new neighbors moved in , and had their cable turned on!
Apparently said kids cable evidently wasn't supposed to be connected....... because they cut out about a 3ft section so that the cable couldn't be reconnected lol

On a Kodiak trip with 11 days of rain we covered our feathers on each arrow with condoms. My buddy ran in to a guy in the field and he said " I see you are practicing safe bowhunting!"

grfox92

WKR
On a Kodiak trip with 11 days of rain we covered our feathers on each arrow with condoms. My buddy ran in to a guy in the field and he said " I see you are practicing safe bowhunting!"
I guess the real question is why did you guys have so many condoms on a hunting trip?

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk

PVHunter

Lil-Rokslider
I walk to the grocery store with a 44 Mag on a Duplex frame and pack home the groceries. My wife has declined every invitation to accompany me.

I bought a Nemo Nomad insulated pad for my wife a couple years ago hoping it would help her back (and attitude) sleeping on the ground. Then COVID hit and our little kids used it hardcore as a bounce house for several years. Had it out yesterday even. Thing won’t hold air for more than an hour now, but the entertainment it delivered was worth everything I spent on it and much more!!

Also, FWIW, my wife and I sleep better and warmer on the Nemo Q-core delux insulated pads, which are cheaper and probably a quarter of the size of the Nomad deflated.