What’s the best pre workout supplement for energy and focus you have used?

USMC2378

Lil-Rokslider
I used cellucor C4 in the past and felt it have me good energy. I did have the tingling sensation on my skin which did not mind. I recently purchased MT Ops pre workout and don’t feel it gives me the extra energy during my workouts. Any recommendations ? Was checking beyond raw Lit A or wrecked any experience from anyone here?

Brunson84

Lil-Rokslider
Year or 2 ago I used “bucked up”, worked pretty good. Stopped doin pre workouts due to stomach upsets, I use “beet elite” now, it’s an endurance booster that works great for cardio and such, more natural

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I havent tried very many but there is one at Wal Mart called “Amino Energy” (i think thats name) that I have been using with good results. Im kind of sensitive to caffeine and stimulants and I have no issues with this one. I drink one scoop before my morning workout and one an hour or so after with my breakfast.

EvanG17

FNG
i use Mtn ops yeti and the cam haines pre workout. I really like it and do feel a real difference when using it compared to not.

OP
U

USMC2378

Lil-Rokslider
I have used a bunch and my favorite is Mtn Ops Yeti.
Have you used cellucor C4? The mtn ops Yeti just doesn’t do it for me for some reason. Im going back to the C4 haven’t used it in like 6 months im just getting back to working out early in the mornings and need the energy boost.

OP
U

USMC2378

Lil-Rokslider
Year or 2 ago I used “bucked up”, worked pretty good. Stopped doin pre workouts due to stomach upsets, I use “beet elite” now, it’s an endurance booster that works great for cardio and such, more natural

I have heard bucked up is pretty good as well. I have not used myself yet.

Cascade_Sherpa

Lil-Rokslider
My go to pre-workout for the last 4 years has been BSN Labs NoXplode....pretty much any flavor of theirs is decent. A full scoop has something like 275mg of caffeine....so my normal dose is half a scoop with water 20 min before workout....seems to be the "cleanest" of the ones I've used but maybe that's just subjective because everyone is going to process it differently.

hunting1

WKR
Have you used cellucor C4? The mtn ops Yeti just doesn’t do it for me for some reason. Im going back to the C4 haven’t used it in like 6 months im just getting back to working out early in the mornings and need the energy boost.
I feel it is about the same as Wrecked or the others with jitter and cheek tingle. The Mtn Ops doesn't wire but it helps me. They have a new one with even more caffeine but too much of a good thing for me. We own a CrossFit Gym and carry Prestige Labs Products and they work pretty good as well.

Anye425

FNG
Presently very happy using Raw Nutrition supps and like C Bums Thavage pre cause it doesn't make me nauseous

Hondo

WKR
The Costco deal on the ON Amino Energy has me thinking it might be the best bang for the buck. That being said I have not yet tried the MTN OPS Yeti or Wilderness Athlete Brute Force. I like the C4 Blue Raspberry too though and have not experienced the tingling thing.

Anye425

FNG
The Costco deal on the ON Amino Energy has me thinking it might be the best bang for the buck. That being said I have not yet tried the MTN OPS Yeti or Wilderness Athlete Brute Force. I like the C4 Blue Raspberry too though and have not experienced the tingling thing.
^^ Agreed on the ON Amino Energy, I do like to switch it up and rotate that in on occasion to switch things up some times.

Extra bloop of info... if anyone hasn't used Active Junky yet - you can find a lot of brands like Onnit and such and get some cash back to add a little extra bang for your buck on some things!

Bullnox, no clue if they still make it or if it’s safe, my buddy and I took it going into our first year of playing college ball. They claimed it was a “testosterone igniter” stuff was magical or the best placebo effect ever. We still talk about it to this day 😂😂

Hard to beat Dymatize Pre W.O. in my opinion. Has all of the right stuff and they're in the right amounts. Some other good ones are Pre Jym, Legion Pulse, Pre-Kaged, and Nutricost Pre Workout Complex.