What’s next after UM Tikka rings?

SDHNTR

WKR
I don’t want to wait until Sept 1. What’s the next best option? Don’t really want to chase down Sportsmatch rings either. Anything else that uses the dovetail readily available without having to go to a rail?

Lawnboi

WKR
What other requirements? What scope? Cant needed? Tube size, height?

The only tikka mounts I’m aware of are Spuhr and they trimmed down their lineup with the buy out

mrwilsn24

FNG
Warne manufactures a direct-mount dovetail ring in their Maxima line for the Tikka. They're not fancy by any means, but in my experience they've been solid and fairly priced. The UM rings look pretty sweet though, might be worth the wait.

If you can’t another solution I might be willing to sell you my spare sports match rings.

OP
S

SDHNTR

WKR
Trijicon Credo 2.5-15x42. Need 30mil Low something.

OP
S

SDHNTR

WKR
Warne manufactures a direct-mount dovetail ring in their Maxima line for the Tikka. They're not fancy by any means, but in my experience they've been solid and fairly priced. The UM rings look pretty sweet though, might be worth the wait.
Those are the vertical ones right?

mrwilsn24

FNG
Those are the vertical ones right?
Yes, they're two left and right halves that come together around the dovetail with a recoil lug sandwiched in-between. I have access to the whole line-up of those so I can take some detailed photos/measurements for you tomorrow if that is something you're considering. Sounds like you'll definitely need the 30mm Lows for your application. Also, that Credo is a good scope selection!

Burris makes a set that clamp to the tikka rail. However after having a set of those and a set of unknowns I wouldn’t waste the money on anything else.

Juan_ID

WKR
Yeah you’re right T084 mediums, I believe, are as low as they make them aren’t they? Should work fine.
Ya, pretty sure the 84’s are what everyone refers to as the sportsmatch lows. And to the OP, if in stock at airguns of AZ I wouldn’t hesitate to order a set. I own several pairs and have never had any issues with any of them.