What’s a fair price for loaded NL Pure 12x

Bond007

FNG
I have a new in box condition pair is NL Pure 12x with the forehead rest, angled eyepieces, outdoorsman stud and bino adapter that I’d like to list for sale but I don’t know what a set up like this should sell for. What do you suggest?

Hotmail

Lil-Rokslider
The 12x42s can be bought brand new for as low as $2800 open box without optional headrest if you know where to look. These are USA authorized ones with the lifetime warranty not the cheaper grey imports.

I just recently got a price quote for $3000 for a brand new 10x42 NL Pure USA authorized version with lifetime warranty of course brand spanking new not demo or open box. Add $100 extra for brand new headrest with Binoculars purchase.

If yours isn't a grey market import and is in fact a USA authorized version with transferrable lifetime warranty then I think $2600 would be fair if they're in mint condition. If it's grey market version without a warranty then probably $2000 or less or if you find a real sucker who don't even know any better and assume all have a transferrable lifetime warranty just like buying used Nikons.

There's one posted for $2400 recently without headrest honestly really surprised it didn't sell quick.

The 12x42 NL Pures I recently bought I'd probably never ever sell for any price the seller (original owner) went through dozens of NL Pures and these were his last of his personal keepers which he sold last. It's probably the last Binoculars I'll end up selling along with at least one ScoopX which I actually use every single day. That's only if one day I go totally blind and cannot use Binoculars anymore.

OP
B

Bond007

FNG
I bought them from sportsman’s warehouse so I believe they are authentic and would have a transferable warranty.

Hotmail

Lil-Rokslider
I have this major OCD to constantly have to compare things and would like to compare your NL Pures to mine since I only have one of these 12x42 NL Pures so message sent

Tahoe1305

WKR
I have a new in box condition pair is NL Pure 12x with the forehead rest, angled eyepieces, outdoorsman stud and bino adapter that I’d like to list for sale but I don’t know what a set up like this should sell for. What do you suggest?
I’d list for $3k. Just my 2 cents. I bought some used ones a while back for a bit less but didn’t come with all the stuff which adds up. Worst case drop it a bit. Will sell quick especially as season approaches.

OP
B

Bond007

FNG
UPDATE

I sold the binos without the accessories in a few hours at $2600. So there is definitely a decent market for top of the line glass. Thanks for the suggestion on price.