WTT My Swarovski NL PURE 8x42s for your 10x42s

Hotmail

Lil-Rokslider
After buying several of the newest Japan made Burris Signature HD 8x42s on sale from Amazon, I've decided to offer my excellent like new Swarovski NL Pure 8x42s up for trade towards Swarovski NL Pure 10x42s. Factory headrest would be a plus since I also own the 12x42s as well that are NOT for sale or trade.

Not looking to sell just TRADE for 10x42 NL Pures AND ONLY USA AUTHORIZED ONES NO GREY MARKET IMPORTED SWAROVSKIS WITHOUT LIFETIME WARRANTY PLEASE.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Two interested parties haven't gotten back to me so I'm bumping this up.

I'm also open to buying a reasonably priced well taken cared of 10x42 NL Pure only if they were purchased from Authorized Swarovski USA dealers with lifetime warranty and NOT the cheaper grey market imports being sold with only 5 year warranty.

NEW open box price from authorized dealer $2800 or $3000 brand spanking new. So I don't expect to pay even close to that from a private seller.

Also $2500 for brand new 10x32 NL Pures and would consider buying a pre owned well taken cared of of purchased only from USA Authorized dealers with transferrable lifetime warranty.

Still looking to trade or buy green USA authorized NL Pures with transferrable lifetime warranty in both 10x42 as well as 10x32 specifically in green color. Plus optional headrest is a plus.

Thank you

The 8x42s and 15x56s are great with superb clarity clearer than my Leupold BX4s without as much chromatic aberration compared to even my way more expensive Leupold BX5s actually believe it or not while the 10x42s Signature HDs are not so great at least not the one I have they're image quality looks the same as my Japanese Maven B3s kinda only mediocre.

I plan to send the 10x42s to Burris for warranty because I really don't believe they should be as mediocre like this since my dirt cheap ScoopX UHDs blow them away in clarity sharpness and edge to edge crispiness and even my Chinese Viper HD 10x50s looks a little clearer than these Burris which shouldn't be so because my 8x42 and 15x56 Burris are clearer than these 10x42s as well.

Even my Burris Signature HD 10x42 rangefinder binoculars which I think only has mediocre glass look clearer than these 10x42 Signature HD Binoculars. I also just bought another Burris Signature HD 10x42 rangefinder binoculars for a second opinion to check for sample variance in order satisfy my chronic optics related OCD.

I'd suggest buying 4-5 of each of whatever you want or are least two or three of each if money's tight and only keep the clearest one or two and return the rest for refund so the next buyers can buy the returned rejects (OOPS not as great samples) at a greater discount who don't even realize there's actual sample variance in every single thing they buy in life because they didn't know any better and assume everything is exactly the same when buying new.

OCD is also real and a sickness like doing drugs.

Last edited:
Back