What will Meateater buy next??

Add another to the lost list.

ME recently acquired FHF in addition to First Lite. Some higher ups at FL apparently posted blacked out pics awhile back, suggesting support of or for BLM directly or indirectly. Some folks who hunt are also snowflakes and get triggered at any opinion different from their own and then blame Steven Rinella personally for America’s decline, so here we are, apparently trying to guess how the evil empire otherwise known as MeatEater will divide and concur the hunting community with a subversive, ultra left wind agenda that will ultimately end all hunting.

At this point, don’t be surprised if Steve Rinella takes over singing duties for Rage Against the Machine, FHF gear starts sewing Chinese flags, the North Korean army starts wearing FL gear and MeatEater content becomes focused on the production of soy.

ME recently acquired FHF in addition to First Lite. Some higher ups at FL apparently posted blacked out pics awhile back, suggesting support of or for BLM directly or indirectly. Some folks who hunt are also snowflakes and get triggered at any opinion different from their own and then blame Steven Rinella personally for America’s decline, so here we are, apparently trying to guess how the evil empire otherwise known as MeatEater will divide and concur the hunting community with a subversive, ultra left wind agenda that will ultimately end all hunting.

At this point, don’t be surprised if Steve Rinella takes over singing duties for Rage Against the Machine, FHF gear starts sewing Chinese flags, the North Korean army starts wearing FL gear and MeatEater content becomes focused on the production of soy.
Oh my the horror! Didn’t Randy Newberg do the same and many others? Don‘t see the issue with the black out, doubt they support the riots.

that was an excellent and informative response. Thank you.

Personally I think they should expand their tv line up and start a show about fixing up fish shacks. Then parlay that 15mins into buying an old logging town near Bozeman where men from far an wide can load up on all the cool super lightweight hunting gear and other overpriced trinkets while waiting in line for hours to check out all the while hoping to catch a glimpse Janis or Ol Cal.

Am I bitter about that day in Waco. Damn right I’m bitter!

Didn't know ME bought FHF Gear. Is this why there has been a hitch in production? I have been waiting for them to come back in stock but it appears it won't happen this hunting season.

Didn't know ME bought FHF Gear. Is this why there has been a hitch in production? I have been waiting for them to come back in stock but it appears it won't happen this hunting season.

The ME deal certainly could have caused a spike in sales. That being said, waiting until peak hunting retail season to order a highly specialized product from boutique brand manufacturing in America is not reliable across the board with any comparable brands doing the same.

Personally I think they should fix all the qc issues with the clothing they sell... It’s like a crapshoot buying from them because you never know what size you’re going to get even though it’s labeled large it may be a medium or maybe an extra large either way it’s guaranteed to fall apart after the first use...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Their purchases so far make sense. I mean Cal worked for First Lite before ME didn't he? And FHF and ME are both Bozeman based and I'm sure those guys are friends now.

So based on proximity, maybe they buy MR or Stone Glacier. Haha. Maybe they go out of the box and go with real close proximity and buy a coffee shop....lol Meateater coffee. Add a backcountry line.

Holy moly. I might just go back to blue jeans, flannel and rubber rain suit with a folding buck knife on my hip....not enough hours in the day.

Back