What Whitetail woods will 2024 take you to?

Mosby

WKR
Public ground? I hunt about 15 min south of there between Rt14 and Rt15
Yep. I used to own land near Salladasburg but sold it a few years ago and are back hunting state land. My brother has a cabin in English Center and we have a few different spots we normally hunt around there depending. My dad had a cabin in Trout Run, so there isn't much around there I haven't hunted at some point.

I'll be hunting the general area where I live TN, I drew an early muzzy tag (mid oct), then making the annual trip with my dad and brother to the Catskills in NY for opening weekend of rifle where my brother and I are the 3rd generation at a camp.... very special place.

NE Mississippi will be it this year. No trips. I mostly watch deer and scout for the grands. Been getting ground ready to plant food plots next month. I’ll be looking for a chance of rain and then put seed in the ground. Good Luck to all!

Nyhunt79

FNG
Public land around where I live now in the Catskill “Mountains” of NY, Thanksgiving I go back home to Buffalo NY area and hunt with friends/family. Might try PA flintlock season this year since I live about 15 minutes from the border
I’ve hunted like 20 minutes of Roscoe before, a few more hills than I’m used to. I also fly fish down there