What Whitetail woods will 2024 take you to?

Just Michigan, all public unless I can tag along with a buddy for some late rifle doe hunting on his families land. Really trying to hit public archery hard this year though.

Mosby

WKR
Never hunted North Central, most of my hunting is around old Mid State airport. I live about 3 miles from the airport along Rt. 504, along Moshannon state forest.
We'll be hunting in Lycoming County. I live in the midwest now and do a lot more bird hunting than deer these days but I'm looking forward to coming home.

spur60

Lil-Rokslider
SD black hills rifle any whitetail
SD east river rifle whitetail doe
SD statewide muzzleloader any deer - likely fill on a WT buck on my buddy's farm unless I go back west after christmas
SD muzzleloader WT doe
MN firearms (shotgun) WT buck zone 275, maybe shoot a doe off a friend's farm too in 277
My oldest daughter has an SD tag and a MN tag as well.

elkguide

WKR
Hunting the farm here in Vermont (hoping to see the "BIG" 90" 8 pointer), then to New York and to Alabama in January. Looking to find other options as I was shut out in all of my attempts in Wy., Mt. and Id.

Woods? You mean y'all got trees where you live? ;)

I'll be back in western Kansas, crawling in the dirt like a homeless person.

d9b8f4b3a5f41db91c7e3a6a2b66b95e.jpg

WJS23

WKR
I’ll just be hunting Maine and New Hampshire this year. I got 8 tags between the two states.

chanson_roland

Lil-Rokslider
I’ll just be hunting Maine and New Hampshire this year. I got 8 tags between the two states.
We used to split our time between MA and Coastal Maine. Those Sea Bucks can get huge. First one I ever saw on the hoof was easily 200lbs. I honestly thought it was a horse that'd gotten out...

chanson_roland

Lil-Rokslider
I'm doing VA and MD. Will try to do at least one VA Mountain hunt, if only to work through my setup for Elk next near.

WV, VA as usual. Haven’t been on a whitetail adventure in a few years. May try hunting more in VA during muzzleloader and rifle season this year