What stocks do you all prefer?

MAP1

Lil-Rokslider
You might have a hard time finding a 12 inch LOP I know Boyd’s goes down to 12 3/4. Look at Bell and Carlson for the M70. Lots of nice stocks mentioned on this post but most will cost you double Boyd’s or B&C. Both are great options for the money!

Roadrunner1

Lil-Rokslider
I have mostly factory wood and they all shoot great, have also HS Precisions that look good, feel good and shoot great, just got couple of McMillans for light rifles and so far they are the best I've tried.

walk2112

Lil-Rokslider
Don't want to take away from the awesome Stocky's VG and Hunter stocks, because they are great, but I'm also trying to get the RokStok Model 70 version brought into existence as well, see below:

Things are moving in a positive direction, but trying to use this thread/poll (below) as a place to organize the preorder effort through UM to Stocky's to get the ball rolling.
Please read and vote if your seriously interested and intending to order a M70 RokStok soon. Good # of votes in the first 1.5 days, but more is better so branching out. Thanks.

I'm kind of a mix in my preferences. For chassis I prefer KRG, so X-Ray and Bravo mainly. For traditional stocks I've done Manners EH1 in the past for a lightweight option. I've since sold the Manners and just yesterday had my Foundation Centurion arrive for my heavy PRS-style rifle build. I have to say I'm quite impressed. Eventually when I do another lightweight hunting rifle I'll probably have a Manners LRH on it just because Foundation doesn't really make a stock that weighs less than 3.75#.

The breakdown of my 3 current rifles is this.

14# R700 custom that I use for hunting now: KRG Bravo
16# Vudoo V22 that I have for possibly NRL22: KRG X-Ray
19-20# Lone Peak custom I have on order for PRS style shooting: Foundation Centurion