What sight is everyone running

shaun

WKR
Just got my Hogg Father in from Spott Hogg had them build it with a 7 pin housing .19 pins for the first 5 pins and .10 pins for the last 2 just finished adjusting 2nd and 3rd axis and cheated my pin gapping from other sight. Kinda heavy but excited to see how it will perform with it being an adjustable 7 pin sight

J-Daddy

WKR
Just got my other new sight in...Another Ascent, Surge head, 4" dovetail, 5 .019 pins, top 2 green, middle red, bottom 2 green.

swat8888

WKR
Does anybody know if you can mount a Tightspot onto a Black Gold Ascent Slider, CBE Tek Hunter, or CBE Tek Hybrid? I have the HHA adjustable single pin slider now but like the option of a few fixed and one movable pin. With my current HHA it requires a big heavy ass bracket you mount between the sight and the riser which I really don't like. Trying to lighten up my bow for the mountains and looking for a sight that is more compatible (lighter weight) with use of my TightSpot quiver.

Rocky

WKR
HHA single pin, but I think my next bow will have the boss Hogg on it. I really like only having one pin because it get a better sight picture.

Sonoran

FNG
Tightspot Quiver and MBG Ascent Sight Mount

Hey Swat,

Not sure about the CBE but the back end of the Ascent dovetail will run into the tightspot mounting bracket if you try to move the sight close into the riser. It works perfectly on my Element at 29.5" DL however. I run the 6" dovetail alomost all the way out with a 1/4' peep and the 2" big dog pin guard and it's money. Depending on you DL and peep aperature preference you may want to try both the 4" and 6" dovetail to be sure it works for you....

theedz

WKR
Montana Black Gold Rush 5 Pin - 20-60yrds. If farther than that I will work to get closer, if unable to get closer I just tell myself this battle goes to the animal and I need to get better at stalking! :)

P.S. Just picked up the Ascent and might consider after season going to that, but love having the lock down pins!