What release are you hunting with 2023

Most likely the Stan Onnex thumb button with the clicker. It took me a bit to get my mind in the right place to shoot it, but when in a groove with it, I have found it more accurate than my hinge with the same level of control over the shot activation movement.

Scott recon. Bought a UV button and just can’t shoot consistent with it. Probably will be going up on here soon.

Scott Ascent, which is a dual moon hinge that allows me to set the travel distance on the click and fire. I like being able to "come to the click" and start a shot routine.

For that reason, I'm wanting to try the new Stan Onex click thumb release as well.

Was using the Spot Hogg Wise Guy but couldn’t get the total draw length in my sweet spot between the bow and where I wanted the trigger to be on my finger. Made a risky move to get Nock 2 It before the season started but now I’m shooting better than ever. The silverback is also divine to shoot, but I don’t think I’ll ever be comfortable taking it hunting

for spot and stalk hunting im using a scott little bitty goose, and when sitting in a tree i'll be using a stan sx3 heavy metal. consistent with both.

Back