what other color goes with Kifaru Wolf Grey?

Jproland

FNG
I picked up a timberline 1 in wolf grey and was wanting to add some pockets and water bottle holder I ordered 3 pockets from Kifaru in wolf grey and one looked good the two others looked blue on it?! I am going to send them back and get new ones but was wondering if any other color looks good on wolf grey? Instead of trying to match just go with a total different color but hard to tell on web site the color that would not look odd! I prefer solid colors, any help or pictures would be great. I might get a 2 pack this summer in the ranger green!

Pretty much everything. I have coyote, black and foliage accessories on a wolf gray bag and they all look pretty natural.

I think the Typhon looks really cool with the gray. It's not a solid, but it doesn't have that typical "camo" look to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered 3 pockets from Kifaru in wolf grey and one looked good the two others looked blue on it?!
The 500d wolf grey from Kifaru does have a blue tone. The 1000d cordura is less 'blue' looking, but I've received 1000d wolf grey guide lids from Kifaru that were very dark grey with no blue tint to them.

Coyote brown has the same thing going on (500d vs 1000d color differences). Don't think about it too much :)

I'm also a fan of typhon with my Wolf Grey. I've seen a couple pics on here of foliage with wolf. Too close for me. I would rather use coyote if looking for a solid.

Everything I have is Wolf Gray and Foliage. This is my Kifaru Hunter Duplex in Wolf Gray, Exo 2000 pack in Foliage, and 2 HPG belt pouches in Foliage.

Attachments

• attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 114
  • 20161014_130610.jpg
    20161014_130610.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 108
Did Kifaru start using different style buckles with different colors such that the packs/accessories are no longer cross-compatible?

Did Kifaru start using different style buckles with different colors such that the packs/accessories are no longer cross-compatible?

Some of my older stuff does have different buckles than what comes with it now. I've got multiple dock and lock pouches that are not compatible with current stuff without swapping out buckles. Ordered one of their repair kits with new buckles to make things work.

I was poking fun at the fashionistas, but thanks for the color. I have some old KU gear that doesn't work with even the regular hunting line of the same vintage.

Back