What non-hunting podcasts do you listen to?

The Kill Tony thread got me thinking, and I'm in need of recommendations anyway, so who better to ask than my fellow Roksliders?

So, besides all the MeatEater stuff, Shoot2Hunt, The Hunting Public, etc., what do you guys like to listen to?

I don't listen to podcasts. I don't watch YouTube, either.

bigbassin

Lil-Rokslider
Financial Audit- obnoxious host roasts people about their irresponsible finances and builds them a budget to get out of debt

I had never heard of this one before. I’m not saying it’s entertaining, however it’s such a train wreck I’ve listened to 10 hours of it in the last 2 days. It’s almost like a tame Jerry Springer episode meets Dave Ramsey.

I’d say most guest are a prime example of “How you do one thing is how you do everything”.

gabenzeke

WKR
I got into true crime podcasts for a couple years until I got sick of them. True Crime BS is the only one I still listen to, the investigative work is amazing and super interesting!
You should listen to somewhere in the pines also. It's a spinoff. Slow to start....but today's episode has me thinking they're going to find some of his caches.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Cathunt

FNG
Dateline NBC
Deer University
The Southern Outdoorsmen podcast
Badlands
The Vanished
True Crime Garage
Thanks for the new stuff to cycle through..preciate ya

Here are a few one offs that i did not see listed

In the red clay (like s town)
Relative Unknown ( Hells Angels story)
Gangster Capitalism
Standoff (prison story)
The kids of Rutherford County
Dr Death
The Drop Out
Crooked City
The High Roller Heist
Operator
The Apology Line
Radio Rental (mainly firsty season)

Audio Fiction

Borrasca
Blackout
Carrier
Passenger List

Maddyb

FNG
The Kill Tony thread got me thinking, and I'm in need of recommendations anyway, so who better to ask than my fellow Roksliders? Between my job and commute I typically consume 8-10 hours a day of podcasts/music and I need some variety. It would be great if you could briefly describe the show or at least give a genre rather than just dropping a name.

I'm going to preface my list by saying that while I do listen to all these, it's not necessarily because I love all their views/beliefs/politics/etc., but that they're entertaining and may provide perspectives that I might not consider otherwise. Others are pure entertainment. I try not to live in too tight of a bubble. Anyway, my regular (non-hunting) listens consist of:

Rogan- anything and everything
Kill Tony- comedy
Shawn Ryan- military/intelligence/researcher interviews
Breaking Points- current events
Piers Morgan Uncensored- current events
Sword and Scale- true crime
Invisible Choir- true crime
Obscura- true crime
Predators I've Caught/Chris Hansen- true crime
Behind The Bastards- historical/true crime
Stuff You Should Know- educational
Financial Audit- obnoxious host roasts people about their irresponsible finances and builds them a budget to get out of debt

Besides those I typically find a comedian's podcast and pick a random episode. Tim Dillon, Matt & Shane, Theo Von, Your Mom's House, etc.

So, besides all the MeatEater stuff, Shoot2Hunt, The Hunting Public, etc., what do you guys like to listen to?
American Coyote is super good!

Non hunting at its core per se, but top two have plenty of content crossover.

Cleared Hot - Andy Stumpf (all kinds of stuff)

Black Rifle Coffee Podcast - (Veteran Affairs, business, life)

Jocko Podcast (in small doses)

Reuters world news 10min daily (current world events)

Reuters Econ world (20min weekly economics)

Pierce Dispatch (Fire Apparatus & Industry)

Nock on & elk shape for hunting specific