What non-hunting podcasts do you listen to?

i really like history, American, ww1 and ww2, Pre-American history (haven't found a good one for that yet)

history stuff can be boring so far I've really liked

History that doesn't suck
The explorer podcast

CorbLand

WKR
Drive a desk for a living and unless someone has a question, I dont really talk to people for 8.5 hours.

Cherry pick Joe Rogan
Cherry pick Shawn Ryan Show
Unashamed
Binged Cold (The Susan Powell Case Files)
Binged Doctor Death (Dr. Duntsch)

I cherry pick random other ones as I hear people talk about them.

tony

WKR
The art of manliness
Cold War conversations
Counterclock - well done unsolved murder cases
Jack Carr Danger close
Detectives don’t sleep
Fieldcraft survuval
The forge of freedom
The investing for beginners podcast
Park predators - true crime in parks, etc.
Real dictators
Short history of
Survival medicine
VRP rocks - 60s through 80s bands and artists. Great interviews with band members.
World war 1 podcast

Three- this one I actually am familiar with two of the subjects as they are inmates at the prison I work at.

OP
I

intunegp

WKR
Bro. Really?

I listed a few common hunting podcasts that I could name of off the top of my head as examples of what I wasn't looking for. I've never listened to an episode of The Hunting Public and I know so little about it that I don't know why it would elicit this response.

Shooter Mike

Lil-Rokslider
Heavy Lies The Helmet
Shawn Ryan
Mike Force
Fieldcraft Survival

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yoder

WKR
Shawn Ryan is my favorite
The Bible in a Year with Father Mike Schmitz
Rogan depending on the guest
Jocko
Jordan Peterson
I know everyone hates Cam but the Keep Hammering Collective is decent
Tucker
Order of Man

Cleared Hot Podcast
Change Agents
Undaunted Life: A man's podcast
Legends of the Old West
Sogcast
Danger Close Podcast
Black rifle coffee podcast
Been listening to cleared hot and change agents a lot more lately. Andy has a good variety of guests on and seems like a genuinely good dude. And the change agents episodes are always really interesting

TheTone

WKR
Remembered another that really got me; season 2 of In The Dark. Just unreal to me

Fitzwho

WKR
Nobody has mentioned Fishing:
Mill House Podcast - Andy Mill talking to legendary fishing guides, incredible stories, one of my favorite "listens" currently.
Waypoints - travel fishing by the guys at Yellowdog. Cover some cool adventure angling destinations, gear, etc.
Orvis Fly-Fishing Podcast - very informative, a little bit of a drone now and then but good information
Destination Angler - highlights different rivers across the US talking to local guides

clarkbnd

FNG
biased plug for one my wife's involved in... The Bottom Line Pharmacy Podcast. If you're interested in independent pharmacy info.

Last year on the way back from Colorado, I had planned to stop in Dallas for the night. That left me with about 6 1/2 hours to get home in Louisiana the next day. I started listening to S Town about an hour before Dallas, and ended up driving straight through. Probably the best long drive podcast Ive come across.
S-Town sucked me in driving my daughter back from El Paso. It reminded me so much of every small town that I have been around. Tyler ended up getting killed last year.

wmr89

WKR
True crime bullsh** ( I didn't censor it....that's how it's spelled. Several seasons about serial killer Israel Keyes who was fascinating...a lot of new leads uncovered here)
Somewhere in the pines (new....couple guys looking for Israel Keyes kill kits)
I got into true crime podcasts for a couple years until I got sick of them. True Crime BS is the only one I still listen to, the investigative work is amazing and super interesting!

wmr89

WKR
A few I like that I haven't seen mentioned:
History of Rome by Mike Duncan
The Dr. John Delony Show
Martyr Made