What non-hunting podcasts do you listen to?

I know you listed pod casts but as i commute 4-5 hours a day I’ve gotten a bit burnt out on pod casts and have gotten hooked on jack Carrs terminal list novels. To preface this statement I haven’t actually set down and read a book for dam near 20 years now and a buddy talked me into trying the audio book. It’s nice to shake it up from current events a bit. They are on Spotify and free with a subscription.

fwafwow

WKR
System Update (Glenn Greenwald)

404 Media (tech/cyber/privacy)

America This Week (Matt Taibbi)

Stay Free (Russell Brand)

Tucker

RFK Jr (depending on topic)

gabenzeke

WKR
True crime bullsh** ( I didn't censor it....that's how it's spelled. Several seasons about serial killer Israel Keyes who was fascinating...a lot of new leads uncovered here)
Somewhere in the pines (new....couple guys looking for Israel Keyes kill kits)
To die for
In the midnight sun
The exorcist files
Spittin Chiclets (hockey podcast)
Radiolab
More perfect
High strange
Criminal
Bible project
My strange Bible
Astonishing legends

These are the few that come to mind. True crime bs and astonishing legends are two of my favorites on this list. I listen to way too many and have so many that I've listened to and forgotten about.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

I recommend S Town

Last year on the way back from Colorado, I had planned to stop in Dallas for the night. That left me with about 6 1/2 hours to get home in Louisiana the next day. I started listening to S Town about an hour before Dallas, and ended up driving straight through. Probably the best long drive podcast Ive come across.

OP
I

intunegp

WKR
Some great recommendations so far. Thanks everyone. Keep 'em coming!

FAAFO

Lil-Rokslider
American scandal

American history tellers

Business wars

Smartless

I can’t stand any of the hunting podcasts but I did like the old meateater ones where he sat down with a guest and talked. The format now in unappealing and a hot mess.

TheTone

WKR
heck yeah! I’m a big pulp guy

I listen to a bunch of motocross pods, true crime, pro wresting, mainly stuff that covers the behind the scenes of when I watched as a kid, pop culture and history

Some of my faves:
History Daily
Bill Simmons
The Rewatchables
How Did This Get made
Sword and scale
behind the bastards
83 weeks
Something to wrestle with Bruce Pritchard
American Scandal
Tosh Show