What kifaru gear are you waiting on?

OP
L

Lawnboi

WKR
I just got my doobie, gona test it out in this coming week a few times, hopefully the temp drops pretty good. The thing sure is pretty high quality, all the stitching is flawless.

Am I the only one that never gets email notification on when it ships? Not that its a big deal, but the last 3 orders i had just showed up a few days, or in this case a whole week early

Last edited:
OP
L

Lawnboi

WKR
28degree low on thrusday, perfect night to test out the doobie.

Just handling this makes me really want one of thier packlock vests or even jacket for my insulating layer.

BigWave

Lil-Rokslider
You should have got another invoice email from Angie that shows your "expected ship date". Mine came the day after my order. My date is July 10.

OP
L

Lawnboi

WKR
This winter I will end up getting a DT3 and cargo pannel. But then again a 5200 would be awsome for backpacking. The problem is i want it all :)

millsms

FNG
After much deliberating and talking with Aron..i ordered a DT3 bag and frame with a cargo panel and a small and medium belt pouch in multicam..It was down to that or MR crew Cab and decided at my height and torso Kifaru would fit better!

Rizzy

WKR
I'm doing my best to patiently wait on a KU3700, grab it, long pocket, gun bearer, hip pocket, and lash straps. Ships June 14

sk1

WKR
in the process of selling stuff to order....speaking of which anyone need a lone wolf alpha hand climber used once??? lol.

OP
L

Lawnboi

WKR
sk1 id be interested in that stand if the price was right :)

Only 1 more kifaru order for me till after hunting season. I need a KU E&E.