what is lil-rokslide, FNG, WKR etc?

rommesc

FNG
let's just guess.
fng is frikken new guy
lil-rokslider is, well, a little rokslider (like an infant)
WKR - could be Well Known Rokslider
Daddy - probably not an abbreviation
Thanks for the explanation.

Paladin

Elk Masher Wannabe
I just want to say I think the labels are super accurate and a lot of thought must go into them...or it's maybe AI.:LOL:

GotDraw?

WKR
I mean if ur DADDY at less than 10 years of membership then you have serious social issues
@khunter :

Go here to study THE Consolidated Dictionary/Thesaurus/Guide to many of the unique terms & abbreviations used by SERIOUS back country hunters on this site: Backcountry Hunter Dictionary-Thesaurus

This resource should clear up much of your confusion and put you quickly on the path to being the backcountry killer you know you're capable of being.

JL

H

HappyHuntr

@khunter :

Go here to study THE Consolidated Dictionary/Thesaurus/Guide to many of the unique terms & abbreviations used by SERIOUS back country hunters on this site: Backcountry Hunter Dictionary-Thesaurus

This resource should clear up much of your confusion and put you quickly on the path to being the backcountry killer you know you're capable of being.

JL
Was this a real recommendation or an insult. Honestly asking

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
23 years ago we were preparing for what might happen when Y2K rolled over at midnight. Today, we're preparing for what might happen when Lil-rokslider becomes WKR.......... Can Rokslides server handle this? View attachment 548516

I won’t lie, I had a generator ready to roll with a case of oil and 25 gallons of gas ready to keep the necessities going for a bit if things went south…

lowpressure

Lil-Rokslider
No, demoted would mean that you had comments deleted. Since the bar was raised from 100 comments to 300 for WKR status you are just another victim of rokslide point creep.
Guess I have to stop being such a lurker and actually make comments