what is lil-rokslide, FNG, WKR etc?

psirus7

WKR
Does post count necessarily mean quality folks you want participating on a platform? Maybe years as a member in good standing with a solid sales/purchase history should be considered in this tiering process. Just anothrer poorly thought-out suggestion...
You mean 200 x “TTT”s in the classified section doesn’t count as quality?

Olympics777

Lil-Rokslider
Does post count necessarily mean quality folks you want participating on a platform? Maybe years as a member in good standing with a solid sales/purchase history should be considered in this tiering process. Just anothrer poorly thought-out suggestion...
I’ve been here since 2014 but since I don’t post a ton I’m still an fng apparently…

MTtrout

WKR
I have no qualms with numbers of post versus title but I will never respect someone that goes by “DADDY”. Perhaps retired, lots of time on my hands, or even- alpha of the keyboard aka “trigger fingers”. I love the meme gang and their titles, some funny stuff!! But DADDY, seriously…

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
I have no qualms with numbers of post versus title but I will never respect someone that goes by “DADDY”. Perhaps retired, lots of time on my hands, or even- alpha of the keyboard aka “trigger fingers”. I love the meme gang and their titles, some funny stuff!! But DADDY, seriously…

lil-daddy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dioni A

Basque Assassin
There should be some consideration of post to reaction score ratio. I look at some people's to see if they're just a blow hard or if the things they say are generally valued by members.