What is everyone using for a smartwatch?

cornchuck

FNG
I have been thinking of getting a smartwatch. I am tired of pulling my phone out of my pocket to see who texted or calling me. Other than Garmin, what smartwatch is everyone using? I would need one that is rugged/indestructible for I'm a farmer so I will be around dust, welders, cutting torches, etc.

Jason

TxLite

WKR
Switched from the Apple Watch to the Garmin fenix 7 pro sapphire. It’s a night and day difference in battery life and overall a much better device.

Ditt44

Lil-Rokslider
I've had a Garmin Instinct for four years and never an issue. Love it for what it does and I don't really need more since I use about half its capabilities. Holds a charge for two weeks as well after all this time.

shol92779

FNG
I'm in the same boat and can't decide. The Garmin Fenix 7X Sapphire looks nice. I've been eyeing the Galaxy Watch Ultra, too. Either is a lot to spend to not be happy. Wish there was a smart watch rental program to try them out.

Marble

WKR
If you don't have an apple phone, the Galaxy watch has been working for me since 2018. I put a new band on it, probably every 8 months or so.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

rlmmarine

WKR
Get the fenix solar it last 21 days when charged just by the screen protectors for it on amazon for a few bucks and change when necessary

Luked

WKR
Have had a Garmin Epix 2 for a while. Love mine.
Has a ton of functions that I really like.

Shooter Mike

Lil-Rokslider
Garmin Fenix 7X+ Solar
My last one was a Fenix 5X+. I put the 5X+ through hell and it took every bit of it- from Spartan races to welding in the garage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

revoked

FNG
Garmin Fenix 6X, got it originally for the dog tracking features (works along side their GPS collars) but love it generally. Next one will be another Garmin.

Garmin Fenix 6X, got it originally for the dog tracking features (works along side their GPS collars) but love it generally. Next one will be another Garmin.
Same reason I got mine.

I figured I'd wear it running dogs, and wear my automatics the rest of the time.

It's all I wear.

3Esski

Lil-Rokslider
have a garmin. bought a galaxy since the garmin isn't in my mind really a smart watch, the galaxy sits in the dresser drawer. The garmin is just better and I really don't need all the other stuff.

I upgraded to a Garmin Fenix 7 Sapphire Solar after losing my last watch when the band came undone from the watch face while cutting up an elk in the snow last year.. Best thing that happened cause I love this watch! Battery life is amazing and I’m not easy on watches (constantly bang them into doorways, railings, etc) and it still looks brand new. I can track multiple long hikes on a backpack trip and never worry about the battery running out on me.

Gseith

WKR
Garmin fenix 6 for about 2 years now. I’m hoping to upgrade to the 7 if I can find a good sale price now that the fenix 8 has been released.

Big_Sky

Lil-Rokslider
Had the Garmin Fenix 5x. Then switched to the Garmin Epix Gen 2. Will now be going to the Garmin Fenix 8 Amoled (47mm). The Garmin Fenix 8 47mm and 51mm have the exact same amoled display size. Only difference is you get a longer battery life with the 51mm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk