What does everyone do for a living?

RCR

Lil-Rokslider
Retired AF pilot. Work for the gov't (NTSB) now as an aircraft accident investigator and regional manager.

ChrisS

WKR
Started as a pallet pusher in the Air Force. Got sick of living on air bases so I got out and now I'm an environmental scientist. I started off with cleaning up gas stations, now I'm in the business of investigating and cleaning up Army and Air Force bases. Time is a flat circle.

rob_E

FNG
I sell industrial oil filtration equipment and services in the South East of the US

Northernpiker

WKR
Classified Approved
Retired Land Surveyor in northern Wisconsin,kinda retired, now I'm a homemaker with a 3 and 5 year old boys...that's more work than work ever was.

Its a lazy man that can't find his wife a second job!

woods89

WKR
Part owner in a small construction company. Think small as in two guys, a pickup, and a 16' cargo trailer full of tools.

Love the work, I've told people I hope I'm still putting my tool belt on in the morning when I'm 50. I do the estimating and sales also and that isn't quite as much fun.

Definitely love being self employed without employees as it gives you some freedom to schedule in recreation time occasionally!

cutup75

FNG
I currently do operations management for a fleet maintenance dept. I may be switching jobs in the near future to do something that I enjoy doing, if everything goes well....

Last edited: