What do you want from your woman?

How about a Made in Montana Ruana knife! Rudy Ruana started making knives in Bonner Montana back in 1938. His son-in-law Vic Hangas started learning the craft from Rudy. When Rudy retired his grandson's Mark & Mike Hangas started working with their father continuing making knives one at a time.
Couple of my favorites are the Steelhead and the 5AD.
1709840841293.png

Mojave

WKR
She is the 2nd one, neither one did. Maybe #3.

I don't have sons, but if I did I would give them better advice. On a list of things you should expect and require. Not really the place for it, but I am sure you get the drift.

KHNC

WKR
I wanted the last one to LEAVE! She finally did. Pretty much had to throw her out. Current one, I want to stay.

robcollins

Lil-Rokslider
money for dog stuff would be my perfect gift
1. Quit feeding the dog off of her plate
2. Quit buying her stuffed animals that she wants to shred and playing tug-o-war and keep away
3. Quit tying bows on and buying the dog outfits.

I let her name her "Lola" (instead of "Butch") and conceded to Golden Doodle instead of some high powered pedigreed purebred gun dog...

Maybe take the 20 ga and dove hunt with us? (Not cold, I make great field lunches, walking isn't as hard as pheasant...)

I could use an e-collar, but my (frequently undermined) training has gotten her working pretty well...
f9ecaac3f4853fb675c68e403aab51cc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

KenLee

WKR
I've had that get old quick to 4 wives. Potential #5 is still hanging in there 😀
My relationship with 1 and 2 ruined my son on marriage, I'm sad to admit. He's almost 35 and never been married.. and no grandkids for me. Wish I'd done better. That's why I try to keep borrowed midgets in the woods and on the lake. I don't have any midgets.

OP
Greyinggrayling
What do I want?

1. Time to myself

2. I would gladly take hookers, or a threesome but she has ugly friends. and she'll hold all of it over my head.

3. Mine doens't hunt, so to quit bitching about me hunting.

4. For her to learn to cook

5. For her to stop buying shit no one eats including her (frozen veg)

6. For her to stop buying organic things that don' tneed to be organic. Like salt. Salt is an element it isn't farmed so how the hell is it organic?

7. More Blaser rifles.

8. For her to actually take care of her car in any kind of positive fashion. $50,000 Toyota mini-van. Clean it out.

9. Find a sitter and walk around the house wearing pantyhose and high heels and nothing else.

10. To not have my hunts and fishing trips cancelled by appointments, especially when I give her the dates.
IMG_4197.jpeg