What do you do for a living? How can you help?

SunnyInCo

FNG
Concierge medicine is growing quickly.

I like a PA for routine stuff but if I’m going to pay for concierge medicine I’m going to want an MD or DO. Significantly more training.

P
This is not concierge which is still through insurance, you are just moving up the line. This model is undoughtly better medice. When you go to a traditional primary care visit, the nurse see you for a few minutes going throught the questionair and then the doc comes in and leaves as quickly as possible and writes the perscription. Why, because of insurance they are only paid a fraction of their billable time. Now, you sell drugs so that might be fine for you but that is part of the reason our country has horribly healthcare from the primary care side. This other model's goal is to get to the root casuse and go from there.
As far as training, apparently the Army thinks he has enough as they keep asking him to stay in the Army Reserves to be the medical provider for the Blackhawk and other pilots.

TurkeyReaper69

Lil-Rokslider
Attorney. Focused in Natural Resource and Energy Law. Last few years I've been doing nothing but mineral trespassing and unknown royalty inheritance.
This area of the legal system is fascinating to me.

-BLM Employee who has experience with subsurface minerals program.

Decker9

WKR
Maintenance millwright, compressing wood dust into pellets. 90% of our product goes to the UK, which makes up about 6% of the uk’s power.

Future stock maker, soon as someone will pay me enough to build them one 🤣

dan33

FNG
I'm a land surveyor mostly on the construction side now. But I am licensed in Maine and kentucky. In the next 2 years I plan on running my own show and getting licensed in Tennessee, Virginia, Alabama, and texas

DSchliep

FNG
I spent 17 years in the oilfield doing completions work and consulting. I retired, that lasted 6 months before I got bored. I currently work for a water well drilling outfit.

jcaud

FNG
Licensed civil engineer writing for a utility company. Worked for an agriculture cooperative and the railroad prior to that!