What do you do for a living? How can you help?

I’m a licensed tile contractor. I love what I do, my body hates me, but I have a lot of fun working on custom showers and floors

Surprised I am the first person to say they are a Financial Advisor/Planner. Certified Financial Planner, blah blah blah. New to the forum as I am getting back into elk hunting after a couple of years off here in Colorado. Shot the bow in the backyard this afternoon in a long time.
I do not sell life insurance, annuities or other products. I work with business owners and familes to get their sh#t together. Budgeting, goals, how much to save vs spend and have fun. I can help by answering any questions you have, provide referrals, or justify to your family why you need the new bow or rifle.

Yeah. Most of us are now salaried with some productivity bonuses. It's worse for anyone trying to operate their own clinic. That's how they want it. Are you a pharm rep or something

Yep. Going on 27 years.

Very few practitioners own their own clinics these days. Consolidation to combat rising costs and declining payments is the norm. Lots more physician assistants and nurse practitioners.

P

Yeah. Most of us are now salaried with some productivity bonuses. It's worse for anyone trying to operate their own clinic. That's how they want it. Are you a pharm rep or something

He sells crack to hookers and puberty blockers to middle aged men..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Retired one yr today at 61. Good at dog walks, cleaning house, going to the gym and household chores as the Mrs brings in the 💰👍

Retired one yr today at 61. Good at dog walks, cleaning house, going to the gym and household chores as the Mrs brings in the 💰👍
I have a hyper active dog that needs walked. Trying to mow the grass but it’s wet from daily rain. Think you can be here by Tuesday to help me out? 😀

Im a urban logger. Own a tree service. Have done excavation work as well. Military trained as an electronics tech and law enforcement.

I work so I can afford motorcycles, and coyote hunting.

Yep. Going on 27 years.

Very few practitioners own their own clinics these days. Consolidation to combat rising costs and declining payments is the norm. Lots more physician assistants and nurse practitioners.

P
I have a friend who is a P.A. and owns his own Primary Care practice. You pay a monthly membership fee but then have access to real primary care. He spends an avg of 30 -45 min with a client to figure out the issue and not just write perscriptions. He has agreements with local imaging centers, blood draw centers, etc.
I am trying to get my ferratin down so we have been going through various lifestyle changes. I have gone through 3 extensive blood draws. Cost is $40 and change and we spend about 45 min each time disecting the results and figuring out the next action plan. Cutting out the insurance company is awesome.
Hopefully this model is the part of the future of medicine.

Mechanical Engineer by degree, failure analyst by trade, I work in Safety & Mission Assurance, primarily in manned space flight. I worked on the NASA SLS Rocket for nearly a decade. If anyone has experience in System Safety or Reliability in spaceflight I've currently got open positions.

As a side hustle I lose money in the market and I'm just clever enough to still owe Uncle Sam something at the end of the year.

I was Marine Infantry in a past life. I got hardcore into ARs as a hobby in and shortly after college. I ran a couple of group buys on the Grendel Forum for Lilja barrels just so I could get the barrel I wanted. The last one is probably responsible for the creation of the 6.5 Grendel SBR market.

I have a friend who is a P.A. and owns his own Primary Care practice. You pay a monthly membership fee but then have access to real primary care. He spends an avg of 30 -45 min with a client to figure out the issue and not just write perscriptions. He has agreements with local imaging centers, blood draw centers, etc.
I am trying to get my ferratin down so we have been going through various lifestyle changes. I have gone through 3 extensive blood draws. Cost is $40 and change and we spend about 45 min each time disecting the results and figuring out the next action plan. Cutting out the insurance company is awesome.
Hopefully this model is the part of the future of medicine.

Concierge medicine is growing quickly.

I like a PA for routine stuff but if I’m going to pay for concierge medicine I’m going to want an MD or DO. Significantly more training.

P

Licensed Psychotherapist :)
And sold my moving business earlier this year.
Essentially the art of moving things around, both internally and externally.

Back