What do you do for a living? How can you help?

I’ve been looking myself. So far it’s super difficult to find anything on public that has good distance. I’ve considered a Douglas Ridge membership but already a member at tri-county and have been unwilling to add another membership.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hear the RSO's are even worse there lol. Dont they only have a 600 yard range too? You're welcome to come shoot with me and try my suppressors any thursday either way 👍

Scout01

FNG
I do structural engineering work. I’m not a licensed engineer yet hopefully here next year. I do design work for buildings, mostly commercial some residential. Familiar with design of wood, concrete, and steel structures.
I’m on the civil side and not licensed yet but working on it.

lintond

WKR
I hear the RSO's are even worse there lol. Dont they only have a 600 yard range too? You're welcome to come shoot with me and try my suppressors any thursday either way

I haven’t had any run ins so far. The fact it’s a major gun range surrounded by housing means safety is important. One errant bullet would likely get it shutdown. I’ve only used the 600 yd once since it’s more of a competition setup limited time vs an open range. They shoot over the top of the 200/300 & archery range so those are shut down.

Might have to give DR a try some day.

I haven’t had any run ins so far. The fact it’s a major gun range surrounded by housing means safety is important. One errant bullet would likely get it shutdown. I’ve only used the 600 yd once since it’s more of a competition setup limited time vs an open range. They shoot over the top of the 200/300 & archery range so those are shut down.

Might have to give DR a try some day.

Similar deal at DR for the long range, with rules and shooting distance. Its every thursday and they shut down everything except the indoor pistol range in the clubhouse cause you shoot over the top of all the outdoor ranges

Well, I'm not one to toot my own horn, but I can do anything related to house construction,repair, trouble shooting, anything house related. 18 years remodeling, new construction, fixing problems known and unknown. Rot, electrical problems, plumbing problems, leaks anywhere, mold, fire, demolition, etc.... I just launched my consulting business today. I have competitive rates.

180ls1

WKR
P&C mostly middle market size account say 50k to 1 mil in premium. I work for a large national broker, we do a lot of health ins, but I only do P&C. You write in NV, AZ and UT also? I can send you some health accounts for sure, I don't usually get involved with them in house.

Yeah, I do. I'll reach out later this week, hopefully. I have a 5 week old daughter so life is a little turbulent but I love working with other hunters and I do have clients out your way.

dylanvb

Lil-Rokslider
Was a welder now a roofer. Also trying to start my own thing in the fitness industry.

Family farm with both row crops and cattle, Waterfowl guiding business on that family farm, and a commercial banker for a larger regional bank in the Midwest. If you have questions pertaining to any of those, I'm happy to help!

Recently retired from the Army just shy of two decades. Retired as a Sergeant Major as my last appointment.

I'm now a civilian manager in the same department. No more stress and I get to watch the army guys run around like chickens with no heads. Good times!

turbo406

FNG
Spent 6 years turning wrenches on trucks and heavy equipment for a large road construction company, mad the switch about 6 years ago to turn wrenches on big industrial engines on pipeline stuff. If anyone ever needs a hand or breaks down in the billings mt area usually around and willing to lend a hand.

I'm a union Carpenter. I run a heavy vertical concrete crew. I do mostly highway bridges and high-rise buildings and some underground work here and there. So unless anyone wants a bridge or a bomb shelter built I can't help much 🤣.

4 years of college and I still decided to get my hands dirty every day haha.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
I work on the glass side of the auto collision repair industry.

gbflyer

WKR
Spent 6 years turning wrenches on trucks and heavy equipment for a large road construction company, mad the switch about 6 years ago to turn wrenches on big industrial engines on pipeline stuff. If anyone ever needs a hand or breaks down in the billings mt area usually around and willing to lend a hand.

Let me know if you want a change of scenery

Detailed carpentry stuff. Weird trim, odd cabinets, tricky structural stuff. Some project management, and design/flow consultation.

Most of what I can contribute online is people without any real experience telling me that I'm wrong.