What did you do in the reloading room today?

Over the past few sessions I've done mostly 22 ARC stuff. Actually sorted a box of 75gr ELD-Ms since loading them to mag length resulted in approximately half of the 10 being over 2.260". That was before measuring to the lands, just trying to set them at mag length. After measuring, and then figuring out how far to set back the longest bullets to Hornady's length of 2.250", I figured out that I'm jumping about .065" to the lands.

Today loaded up 10 of the ELD-Ms half a grain under max of Accurate 2520 to test. Also loaded 5 each of 75gr BTHP match bullets, at two different charges of IMR 8208XBR to test. I've only got a pound of that, should have bought more when it was in stock. But still want to try it out and see.

I've also really been contemplating picking up a MEC Jr kit and dive into reloading for shotguns....

WestTN2288

Lil-Rokslider
Over the past few sessions I've done mostly 22 ARC stuff. Actually sorted a box of 75gr ELD-Ms since loading them to mag length resulted in approximately half of the 10 being over 2.260". That was before measuring to the lands, just trying to set them at mag length. After measuring, and then figuring out how far to set back the longest bullets to Hornady's length of 2.250", I figured out that I'm jumping about .065" to the lands.

Today loaded up 10 of the ELD-Ms half a grain under max of Accurate 2520 to test. Also loaded 5 each of 75gr BTHP match bullets, at two different charges of IMR 8208XBR to test. I've only got a pound of that, should have bought more when it was in stock. But still want to try it out and see.

I've also really been contemplating picking up a MEC Jr kit and dive into reloading for shotguns....

Would like to hear how those 75 bthps do….

And what COL did you land on with those?