What camo pattern are you going to wear this archery elk season?

LostArra

WKR
cnelk's opinion is not helpful. He's an elk ninja. He could kill elk in a Jerry Garcia tie-dye.

I'm liking Rogers Sporting Goods house camo clothing. I shot my archery cow last season in pants and shirt that cost less than Sitka gloves.

My favorite piece is some unknown brand of lightweight synthetic long sleeve with a custom (pocket knifed it on a hot day) slit in the neck for venting. Not sure what camo pattern it is. I think it has silver antismell stuff in it?

Second favorite piece is fjallraven pants that are a god awful brown/orange color I got on sale. They're comfy and make me feel like I'm wearing buckskins.

Least favorite piece is my goretex blaze orange hat. I've been wearing it every gun season for 20 years for some reason. It's friggin hot and so unbreathable. But the bill curves nicely.

My pack is a fusion camo pattern I think. Binos are a kuiu pattern only because I got them used.

___DAN___

Lil-Rokslider
I wear flannel and jeans. Oh, wait my profile picture tells me that is a lie. Some of these comments are too funny.

I use First lite and Predator. I wouldn't mind Sitka and Kuiu (or others) but just haven't had the need to switch from what I currently have. It works very well. I highly recommend anyone to try FL out. I buy 90% all my clothing used in like new condition. I've saved a ton. Also, the new items were bought during the few sales they have.
I will be trying some of the wrangler pants from Walmart that I wear for work. I had two pair and bought two more because I like them so much. They feel like the corrugated pants with some stretch. I think they are less than 25$ too.

el_jefe_pescado

Lil-Rokslider
Smorgasbord for me during archery. But with the rifle I'm trying to kill cows in blue jeans and as close to the truck as possible.

Marble

WKR
I'll wear whatever is the cleanest, lol.

I have a mixture of sitka, kuiu, badlands, Simms, and a few others that generic walmart shirts. Same with pants. I will try to make a shirt and pants match, but really, I don't care and don't think it matters. If it's the level warmth in looking for and it's comfortable, I'll wear it.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

LaFever

FNG
Natural Gear ,the one with the iguana logo,some of those other patterns are a little too floral, looks like a Hawaiian shirt in earth tones ,deer and elk are color blind ,ducks and geese are not