What camo pattern are you going to wear this archery elk season?

cnelk

WKR
Let’s hear about your camo pattern you will be sporting this fall during your archery elk hunt.

Sitka?
Kuiu?
First Lite?
Basic solids?
Blue jeans?
Other?

Alpineelk

Lil-Rokslider
Just some good old wranglers and kuhls. Have an under armor long sleeve (forget wat there camo is called) wen it's not to hot. Other might be a short sleeve multicam. Mostly solids

Hnthrdr

WKR
Mix of solids and camo… super silly but have killed several elk in all matchy matchy camo patterns so dumb, but maybe I have gotten superstitious about it. Own mostly first lite but I haven’t bought camo in years… now I’ll got with whatever I find used or on sale, anything that makes you comfortable works really

10ringer

WKR
A lotta cool patterns out there and all will work. My two favorites are Kryptek Obskura transitional and First Lite Spector. That said, as my camo items wear out, I replace with solids. Makes it easy to buy from all brands and mix n match.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kuiu Verde/FL Fusion tops depending on season and foliage. Kuiu pants (solids) mostly. Also mix in a bunch of inexpensive but serviceable Black Ovis stuff. Look good, feel good, be good, hunt good!

Same as usual. Standard green or grey pants and whatever jacket I grab. I honestly don’t know what pattern most of them are.

Maverick1

WKR
Camo pattern is irrelevant. Scent and movement are far more important. Shot one of my biggest bulls wearing red shorts and a blue tshirt. Shot another one of my biggest only wearing red shorts and no shirt and no socks or boots.

KsRancher

WKR
Solid wrangler pants. Short sleave plain pocket Hanes t-shirt. With a carhart long sleeve shirt over that. And my under armor coat over that if it's cold enough

Kuiu and stone glacier pants, first lite merino bases for the top and stone glacier mid layers with Kuiu peloton 240s for my outer layers. First lite rain gear for bad weather. Everything in solids.

Also I’ll be wearing marsupials sun shirts in the early season. I’ve been wearing them all summer and really like them.

Solid Kuiu attack pants. Either ash color or bourbon color. Usually some kind of lightweight merino top. Solid or camo top doesn’t matter but I do prefer a camo top. I like the Kuiu Verde

Solid green Sitka intercept pants and a hodgepodge of Subalpine/Open Country/Coyote up top depending on the layer. Tried some first lite pants and they were okay but I just love my sitka gear. Never tried Kuiu.