What bino system do you like?

JDeanP

Lil-Rokslider
Longbows and recurves are indeed what I shoot.

I've not had any experience with the FHF either way, but I have had a positive experience with the Kuiu harness.

After checking out the Alaska Guide Creations pack on here and youtube, I decided to order one of those too.
Just received it yesterday and am impressed with it.
I like the fact that it's more dust resistant than my FHF and that I can just leave my binos in the case after hunting with it.
The material seems more rugged and scratch resistant on the FHF but the AGC is plenty good enough and quieter.
Like the harness better on the AGC as it's a bit wider and more comfortable.
Got the larger size in the AGC because I wanted a bit more room for accessories.
Both units have their advantages and disadvantages but I really like how the AGC pack protects my binoculars from dust.
This case is worth getting just for an upgrade on the cheap cases most expensive binoculars come with !
It is far better than the case my Victory HTs came with.

Sagittarius you will not be disappointed. I would recommend attaching a couple of straps on it somewhere so you can hook them to your binos. I have rode in some nasty dusty conditions 100's of miles a day in my rzr and my binos have always been clean.

boom

WKR
late to this party.

the Alaskan guide bag is nice!! quiet, very protective. in winter, when you are wearing a jacket, it is the best. you dont even need to secure it closed. your glass wont fall out. but in summer, i found the fabric too close to the back of my neck. it wore on me.

i ordered the FHF. took forever to get it. order it in the summer, trust me. Paul is a badass. nice as hell. a real craftsman. the FHF protects my glass less. there are gaps in the side that let in dust. sometimes when bored in the field, i will pull out a brush and clean the glass. no biggie. the small pockets are less usable. i put in a squeeze toy varmint call (came with my Alaskan guide bag) into one and i now have a impromptu varmint call at my finger tips. it sounds awesome. the other pocket is small and almost useless. whatever.

the straps on the FHF are tight. i am not a fattie, but with multiple layers of clothing, i could see it as a problem. if you are not built/shaped like a hungry long distance runner, talk to paul about your dimensions. he has a more conservative set of straps. my old straps fit, but the new ones have tag ends free just incase i slip into a heavy coat.

hope this helps someone.

wapitibob

WKR
I took a razor knife to my badlands cutting off all the layers of mtl/foam and repositioned the top straps. Not too bad now and actually stays flat to my chest when belly crawling.

Mike7

WKR
Wapitibob -- I am interested in how you altered your top straps. I have completely re-worked my Badlands and overall really like it now, but have not moved the top straps. Could you provide a picture? Thanks, Mike